Crows to get smashed by the bulldogs this week: yes or no?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs will not smash crows i dont think. Dogs will definiitely not b expecting a walk over, i assure you of that.
Crows will come out firing but dont expect dogs to come out lazed off or anything..

very very good game

Interesting how times change, end us last year crows were strong favourites to beat us at the G, in the end it was a very close game. That said after watching the crows play and watching the dogs play, we should smash them, but it will most likely end up a great game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think for a second that the crows will get smashed.

I've had a look at the crows board during the week and I was a bit surprised at the pessimism of a very small minority of posters. One had the Dogs winning by 70.

I think far too many people are hung up on the fact that Essendon finished 15th last year. They were rubbish, nowhere near their best and had plenty of injury problems. They've injected some exciting youth, have Matthew Lloyd back, have recruited (albeit sneakily) one of the best FB's in the business, they're not the same outfit as last year.

I'll still tip the dogs (I know I'm a dogs supporter but I'll tip against them if I think they'll lose) but it won't be a drubbing.

I doubt Johnson will be as dominant with the crows having some good options to cover him. Tall defenders are probably the bulldogs greatest weakness but tall forwards are probably Adelaide's Achilles heel. Bulldogs will have edge in ruck. Old cliche, but the game will be won in the midfield and I think the bulldogs youngsters are better than the crows youngsters.

I doubt Johnson will be as dominant with the crows having some good options to cover him. Tall defenders are probably the bulldogs greatest weakness but tall forwards are probably Adelaide's Achilles heel. Bulldogs will have edge in ruck. Old cliche, but the game will be won in the midfield and I think the bulldogs youngsters are better than the crows youngsters.

Tall defenders are not a huge problem for us. Last week Geelong really struggled to contain Johnson who is only 182 cms. All of his direct opponents were taller than him.
I think Adelaide's biggest problem is goal kicking - there doesn't seem to be someone who can kick enough goals for the Crows to win.
I agree that our midfield is stronger.

Tall defenders are not a huge problem for us. Last week Geelong really struggled to contain Johnson who is only 182 cms. All of his direct opponents were taller than him.
I think Adelaide's biggest problem is goal kicking - there doesn't seem to be someone who can kick enough goals for the Crows to win.
I agree that our midfield is stronger.

Last week didn't give you a good reading of where your tall defenders were at because they were only playing on duds like Ottens and Gardiner.

I don't know how you could think they would get smashed. The Crows have a fantastic side, there list is so deep so the injuries that are a concern should be covered. I didn't see the game against the Bombers but usually the 1st Round can go either way with any side. Adelaide always cause concerns for the Dogs no matter were they are on the ladder. So to say this one is an easy game for the Doggies is laughable.

I'll pick the Dogs to win but I'm not overly confident about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows to get smashed by the bulldogs this week: yes or no?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back