57: Shannon Hurn
56: Ollie Wines
55:Alex Rance
54: Harley Benell
53: Andrew Swallow
52: Michael Hurley
51: Stephen Motlop
50:Taylor Walker

You need to get off your high horse mate, Bontempelli will shit over Dal Santo this year, and he will do it in more of a variety of ways, I'm pretty sure Norf would be better suited with an X Factor 194cm midfielder that can play anywhere, who on his own is a matchup nightmare for TAGGERS and midfielders then 31 year old Dal Santo. There's a reason this kid is getting all the hype and not your boy McDonald, Sorry buddy

Please. The reason Bonts is getting all the hype is because of what he may become in the future, not for what he is now, as such at this point in time he is simply an exciting youngster, not a proven star like Dal Santo. We know you've got the hots for Bonts, but tone it down, look at both of their careers to date and tell me who has had the better career. And no, Bonts won't overtake him this season, that's just hilarious.

Please. The reason Bonts is getting all the hype is because of what he may become in the future, not for what he is now, as such at this point in time he is simply an exciting youngster, not a proven star like Dal Santo. We know you've got the hots for Bonts, but tone it down, look at both of their careers to date and tell me who has had the better career. And no, Bonts won't overtake him this season, that's just hilarious.
Someone with sense. Thank you

We will see :)

Quick poll: How many people have dal santo in supercoach?? How many people have bont? I rest my case.

Quick poll: How many people have dal santo in supercoach?? How many people have bont? I rest my case.

LOL
You can't be serious... 22% more of Supercoachers own Mitch Clark then Gary Ablett... is Clark going to be number 1 on this list? More people own Heritier Lumumba to Luke Hodge.

No no no, I rest MY case.

49-25
49: Michael Johnson
38: Dan Hannebery
43: Pearce Hanley
42: Stephen May
41: Chad Wingard
40: Harry Taylor
39: Rory Sloane
38: Steve Johnson
37: Cyril Rioli
36: Luke Breust
35: Ben Cunnington
34: Marc Murphy
33: Callan Ward
32: Shane Mumford
31: Tom Liberatore
30: Jarryd Roughead
29: Dyson Heppell
28: Jeremy Cameron
27: Sam Mitchell
26: Trent Cotchin
25: Nathan Jones

So you're predicting these will be the top 100 of 2015, but you're including players with LTI's such as Hanley and Liberatore. Brrrzzzzt fail.
As i said this list was composed over the entire off season. I am not Nostradamus and had no way of predicting such occurrences. Maybe you should read OP before making ignorant statements :).

As i said this list was composed over the entire off season. I am not Nostradamus and had no way of predicting such occurrences. Maybe you should read OP before making ignorant statements :).

Why not just remove them, bump players up and tack the unluckies on the end? Surely a keen aficionado who felt such a duty to post their top 100 would feel a natural compulsion to amend a list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

49-25

:drunk:

Please. The reason Bonts is getting all the hype is because of what he may become in the future, not for what he is now, as such at this point in time he is simply an exciting youngster, not a proven star like Dal Santo. We know you've got the hots for Bonts, but tone it down, look at both of their careers to date and tell me who has had the better career. And no, Bonts won't overtake him this season, that's just hilarious.[/QUOTE why is it hilarious ? you're selling the kid short.

Hahahaha

You would be such a fool to judge the season based on 1 game of football. So I will throw the "HAHAHAHA" back to you.

I'm not selling him short, he's a brilliant young player, and that's what he is, young. Dal Santo has been a star of the game with high brownlow finishes and all Australian selections, Bont is not going to top all of that this season.

You would be such a fool to judge the season based on 1 game of football. So I will throw the "HAHAHAHA" back to you.

I'm not selling him short, he's a brilliant young player, and that's what he is, young. Dal Santo has been a star of the game with high brownlow finishes and all Australian selections, Bont is not going to top all of that this season.
I'm laughing because you said he won't overtake him this season. It may well happen

Define overtake. As in he will be known as a better player overall then Dal Santo when he's played 2 seasons compared to Dal's 10+? I'm going to have to disagree with you there.
possibly have a better year even with a tag. We will see though

As a keen football aficionado who watches over 5 games a week on average i feel it is my duty to release a top 100 predicted players for 2015. This list has been compiled throughout the off season by myself with debates among other football pundits to try and compile an ultimate top 100 list. These will be slowly released within the next few days and finished before the start of the first game of the season.

100: Nick Dal Santo
99: Kieren Jack
98 Marcus Bontempelli
97: Nic Natanui
96: Nick Smith
95: Jay Shulz
94: Dayne Zorko
93: Hayden Ballantyne
92: Tom Mcdonald
91: David Swallow
90: Michael Hibberd.
89: Joel Patfull
88: Dom Tyson
87: Tyson Goldstein
86: Dane Swan
85: Jack Steven
84: Dion Prestia
83: Jack Reiwoldt
82: Devon Smith
81: Jack Zeibell
80: Grant Birchall
79: Heath Shaw
78: Daniel Rich
77: Jimmy Bartel
76: James Frawley
75: Kurt Tippet

74: Travis Cloke
73: Jack Macrae
72: Brett Deledio
71: Michael Barlow
70: Adam Treloar
69: Josh Kennedy
68: David Mundy
67:Aaron Sandilands
66: Brendon Goddard
65: Steele Sidebottom
64: Sam Jacobs
63: Shaun Burgoyne
62: Jack Gunston
61: Patrick Ryder
60: Eddie Betts
59: Chris Yarran
58: Scott Thompson
57: Shannon Hurn
56: Ollie Wines
55:Alex Rance
54: Harley Benell
53: Andrew Swallow
52: Michael Hurley
51: Stephen Motlop
50:Taylor Walker

Marcus Bontempelli is not in the top 100 yet mate carried away in hype he had a solid first year and showed alot of potential but is not better then keiran jack at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Cyril4Brownlow Top 100 Players for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back