Cyril4Brownlow Top 100 Players for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps has played well this year in his second year. But bont has been doing it since his first year and is having a huge impact in a top 4 team

Cripps has played well this year in his second year. But bont has been doing it since his first year and is having a huge impact in a top 4 team
honestly if i was a bulldogs supporter i would be more excited about stringer, he could be anything. The bont IMO will be a very good player maybe top 3 in your team for years to come but i don't think he will ever be a real top 5 player in the comp like some people beleive.. I would give up anything for stringer especially considering he normally scores more then we do as a team most weeks.

honestly if i was a bulldogs supporter i would be more excited about stringer, he could be anything. The bont IMO will be a very good player maybe top 3 in your team for years to come but i don't think he will ever be a real top 5 player in the comp like some people beleive.. I would give up anything for stringer especially considering he normally scores more then we do as a team most weeks.
Bont already is a top 3 player out our club. You won't understand unless you watch him. He impacts the game so much even though he only gets around 25 touches a game, plus defensively he's amazing. By far the best player from the 2013 draft.
Cripps might get more but the Bonts skills are 10X better
If you have Foxtel then watch the replay and just watch him. Everything he touches turns to gold.

Bont already is a top 3 player out our club. You won't understand unless you watch him. He impacts the game so much even though he only gets around 25 touches a game, plus defensively he's amazing. By far the best player from the 2013 draft.
i reckon your top 3 players are stringer, Murphy and i'd like to believe liberatore is still up there. I watch most bulldogs games, i like the bont he has plenty of xfactor but i don't think he impacts the game enough when he is down yet, i would take cripps ATM but the bont has the higher ceiling. Stringer is god though.

If you have Foxtel then watch the replay and just watch him. Everything he touches turns to gold.
Cripps is by far the better player lol.

i reckon your top 3 players are stringer, Murphy and i'd like to believe liberatore is still up there. I watch most bulldogs games, i like the bont he has plenty of xfactor but i don't think he impacts the game enough when he is down yet, i would take cripps ATM but the bont has the higher ceiling. Stringer is god though.
I don't understand what you mean by "he doesn't impact the game enough" he's ranked top 5 for inside 50s and metres gained, kicks goals. Works hard defensively and his skills are sublime. And he's only 19. Hes making a huge impact, and today he was fantastic against a great midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand what you mean by "he doesn't impact the game enough" he's ranked top 5 for inside 50s and metres gained, kicks goals. Works hard defensively and his skills are sublime. And he's only 19. Hes making a huge impact, and today he was fantastic against a great midfield
i mean when he is down, he can go missing often.

Ohhhhhh!!! You're trolling! I get it now :)

As a pies fan you must be disappointed you missed out on both these guys though ? Scharenberg and Freeman? Really lol...
sorry but has the bont ever got 35 touches and 11 clearances? i am pissed that we didn't pick up cripps because he is the best player in a strong draft.

sorry but has the bont ever got 35 touches and 11 clearances? i am pissed that we didn't pick up cripps because he is the best player in a strong draft.
If that's the case then he must also be better than Pendlebury as well considering he gets more of it!

Please. The reason Bonts is getting all the hype is because of what he may become in the future, not for what he is now, as such at this point in time he is simply an exciting youngster, not a proven star like Dal Santo. We know you've got the hots for Bonts, but tone it down, look at both of their careers to date and tell me who has had the better career. And no, Bonts won't overtake him this season, that's just hilarious.
I think it's pretty obvious that Bont has overtaken Dal Santo, and now the whole league knows how good this kid is.
I told you!!!!

Please. The reason Bonts is getting all the hype is because of what he may become in the future, not for what he is now, as such at this point in time he is simply an exciting youngster, not a proven star like Dal Santo. We know you've got the hots for Bonts, but tone it down, look at both of their careers to date and tell me who has had the better career. And no, Bonts won't overtake him this season, that's just hilarious.
Surely Bonts will be top 20 in next years rankings wouldn't you think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cyril4Brownlow Top 100 Players for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back