Scrumhalf

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
RC Toulon, Liverpool FC, FC Seoul
So far there have been many hints & references of a possible DX return this year; but most likely it will include new members with a possibility of Shawn and HHH reuniting.

Which three new members (assuming it would be a 5-man stable again) would you think would be best to form the new D-X stable?

For example, here's mine:

1) Triple H (Head)
2) Shawn Michaels (Co-head)
3) Carlito (I reckon he'd be great as a DX member; because alot of skits and parody promos will be involved)
4) Rey Mysterio (Loses the WHC to JBL; and traded to RAW. RVD goes to SD! and wins the WHC off JBL)
5) Trish Stratus (We always need a diva in DX right?)

Other notable mentions: Billy Kidman (dreamin..), Torrie Wilson, Ken Doane (if he breaks away from SS; it'll make his career even better).

Cleavy said:
Plus wouldn't a DX type gimmick be at odds with Shawn Michaels' christianity?

Surely wouldn't be as offensive to him as the Vince vs God thing.

Would be good if they handle it the right way (I don't have too much confidence for obvious reasons).

Maybe something like this...

Vince keeps on screwing HBK. HHH keeps on turning face. Have Vince sack/suspend HBK. DX come back to rebel against Vince. Perhaps corporation formed with guys like Big Show, Chris Masters and Shelton Benjamin (I am OK with anythign that results in him getting a push).

Don't need to make DX an overkill as I am sure they will if they come back. One promo and match a week will make fans want more than episodes packed with DX. Let em grow naturally. Perhaps even have HHH and HBK appear on Smackdown too at times to spite Vince (rebels etc) which will allow them to have members on both shows.

WWE cannot try too hard with DX. Just make them chilled out which fans loved in comparison to ulter tense characters WWE is full of. DX should poke fun and not take things too seriously, Outlaws hammer, scissors, paper to decided who starts off match is classic example of why DX were great.

So massive point for WWE. DO NOT TRY HARD. JUST MAKE THEM RELAXED, DON'T GO DOWN JOHN CENA LANE. Fans will just find them lame.

Possible members:
Carlitto- lose the apple. Just make him ultra relaxed. Can do Eddie thing with cheating to win and gives off that smirk of his.
Benjamin- I know I said he should join Vince's lot but could have him as a guy DX laugh at a bit. Guy they bag within group. He is young, althletic, should be a star. Do whatever with him, just don't waste him. Haas could also be used alongside him or in corporation thing.
London (& Kendrick)- Love London and perfect way for his character to grow. Either have him in Cruiserweight title contention or with Kendrick as DX's tag team.

rota69 said:
The religion of Mcmahon Heels
Vince Mcmahon
Shane Mcmahon
John Cena
Chris Masters
Edge
Lita

Great idea that; although I highly doubt Edge/Lita would get along with Cena in the same stable.

Here's my McMahonism stable:

Vince McMahon
Shane McMahon
John Cena
Shelton Benjamin
Chris Masters
Matt Striker
Spirit Squad
Victoria
Candice Michelle
Jonathan Coachman

Stoney said:
Bring back Test - and chuck him in with Triple H, Shawn Michaels ... but the last comment was right - DX isnt DX without the Outlaws
Outlaws not required. The original DX was the superior faction - HHH, HBK & Chyna. They can just replace Chyna with some other Diva

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scrumhalf said:
Great idea that; although I highly doubt Edge/Lita would get along with Cena in the same stable.

Here's my McMahonism stable:

Vince McMahon
Shane McMahon
John Cena
Shelton Benjamin
Chris Masters
Matt Striker
Spirit Squad
Victoria
Candice Michelle
Jonathan Coachman
If Cena and Edge are heels then im sure there will not be hate between them, the question is when the heck will wwe make Cena a heel and triple h a face. Cena is cr@p he will always be Triple h is a wrestling g-d and yes he has every right to call himself the king of kings. it has been ages since triple h was a face let him have a go he needs to be loved by others again.

I'd say this version of DX will probably just be HBK/HHH, another lesser known wrestler, and perhaps a lesser over diva (though I don't think it's really necessary). They'll feud with Vince/Spirit Squad, and Cena.

My choice would be Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Charlie Haas... and maybe if there's need for a fourth, add Shelton.

The reason I say Haas, is because there's no point putting superstars that are over into the faction. It should work like Evolution, where Batista and Orton got over simply by hanging around HHH and Flair. Haas is a guy who has the ability, and the look. But I definitely think at least one new member needs to be added, so HBK and he can team, while HHH chases Cena and the World Title.

I don't think Trish would fit DX, doesn't have the right personality. Mickie James would have been good if not for her current storyline.

Here is my little timeline:

- Have Vince continue to screw HBK, start to screw HHH and get others to do favours for him (Masters etc).
- ECW Reunion have Cena screw RVD with assistance from the discliples of McMahonism.
- McMahonism owns all titles, dominates for couple of weeks.
- "Are you ready?" hits and the war begins.

For my money I'd start with HBK, HHH and Carlitto and look to add others on depending on reactions.

Rocco Jones said:
I don't think Trish would fit DX, doesn't have the right personality. Mickie James would have been good if not for her current storyline.

Here is my little timeline:

- Have Vince continue to screw HBK, start to screw HHH and get others to do favours for him (Masters etc).
- ECW Reunion have Cena screw RVD with assistance from the discliples of McMahonism.
- McMahonism owns all titles, dominates for couple of weeks.
- "Are you ready?" hits and the war begins.

For my money I'd start with HBK, HHH and Carlitto and look to add others on depending on reactions.

If that DX music ever plays again, it will lift the roof off of any stadium they hold the event.

Power21 said:
If that DX music ever plays again, it will lift the roof off of any stadium they hold the event.

Bullshiiit! DX suxs. If DX is so good why did it get whipped in the ratings by fans prefering to watch the nWo during the Monday night wars.

nWo 4 life.

Peter Sidorkiewicz said:
Bullshiiit! DX suxs. If DX is so good why did it get whipped in the ratings by fans prefering to watch the nWo during the Monday night wars.

nWo 4 life.

What ever happened to wcw? :confused: hehe

Peter Sidorkiewicz said:

nWo 4 life.

The times those stables were around at their peak are slightly staggered.

And if you use the X in SUX you don't need an S.

Remove this Banner Ad

D-Generation X 2006?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back