Vince McMahon steps down from TKO amid allegations

Remove this Banner Ad

McMahon himself I feel is summed up best by Heyman, in that he's monogamous only to the company. I'd go as far as saying he's almost a cyborg for the business.. there's something human missing, but maybe that's just every successful corporate businessman.

That opening comment of ep 4 by Heyman about the "overcompensation" sums up Vince pretty well.

Did you see the part in ep 6 where the mic picked up Heyman talking to Steph about Vince opposing her for the sake of opposing her or something like that?

I think in the case of his kids, they love him, but they don't like him.

And most of the people they interviewed, struggling to think of what Vince's legacy will be. You can tell so many in the business just want to say what most are thinking, it's right on the tip of their tongue, but they just can't bring themselves to.

Just once it would be refreshing to see someone be honest and say "Good promoter, but he's going to be remembered as the Harvey Weinstein of the wrestling world. He was a total toxic arseh*le and a negative force in the world" lol. I guess Bret has sorta said that, but would like to see more. Maybe CM Punk one day

Yeah it's a shit doco.

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk
I actually didn't mind it.

There's just some real egos in the profession, and a few people came off as complete twats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vince McMahon steps down from TKO amid allegations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back