D1 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they are gone. Should ruffle a few feathers. My spy tells me that there may be 2 or 3 more.

2 or 3 more teams being investigated derm?? I assume not just from D1 if that's the case? I doubt you'll name names but care to give us a little something to get us through this Wednesday arvo?

boris the blade u have about the intelligience of a pig so why not u go lick on an ice cream that you cant afford
ps i am not mcgee

What use was paying players for them... just seems like a huge waste money? Who was being paid??

Romboitis
Payze
Claringbold
Rees
????

Or is this just the rumour mill like always at this time of year?

What use was paying players for them... just seems like a huge waste money? Who was being paid??

Romboitis
Payze
Claringbold
Rees
????

Or is this just the rumour mill like always at this time of year?

Coach played games in the seniors during the year. If you are a playing coach then there is only a certain amount that you can be paid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now Brian,

Heard the same story in the grand final after match. If true, it is a disgrace!

I would love to know which bits harper reckons you have got wrong., because I heard the exact same story.

He was happy to pot Teasdale earlier in the year on this forum but pleads the fifth when it is about his actions!

Is what brian said true or not?

Well done to BT on their victory!

I think it is fair to say that Brian's story about Killer's dismissal is very accurate.

Don't you just love all the rumours floating around every year about player payments!

Obviously you know somthing Frase??

A bit, but not enough to confirm the truth of the allegation at this stage. My understanding is that (one way or the other) this matter will be dealt with by the VAFA formally next week. However, I haven't been told this by the VAFA itself, rather one of the clubs which may be affected.

Word on the street is that the offending player / coach was dobbed in:eek:
I like that...."word on the street is" LOL. Who would stand to gain from dobbing in the offending player/club? I can't believe Prahran would do it? They are too good a club.

Can any explain why someone from within the club will be the whistle blower?? doesn't really make sense...

May well be that they lodged/furnished financials with the VAFA and it disclosed coaching payments to a playing (2nds) coach which exceeded the $1.5k limit for reasonable expense re-imbursement.

That's the most sense I can make of it without any formal release from HQ (which will be coming through next week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back