Werribee Fitzroy Werribee

Whitefriars
Fitzroy

Reserves

NOBs Roopo Nobs
Roopo Friars Friars

Friars

Old Mentone

Would have thought the 220 players pulling on a jumper in the early game would care Jack. Equally valued at our club.

great call harps.

although the seniors do take priority, the reserves are equally valued at our club and i dare say the others??

never been to the early game to support jack??

great call harps.

although the seniors do take priority, the reserves are equally valued at our club and i dare say the others??

never been to the early game to support jack??

Seriously you new agers it has to be all about the senior team! For goodness sake stop fluffing about with your support of the ressies, lets get onto show time and realise the game is about our senior teams.

anyone headed up werribee way, need a lift (no petty).

Snips
Whether it be allegation or investigation, snips hutchison will inform.

anyone headed up werribee way, need a lift (no petty).

Snips
Whether it be allegation or investigation, snips hutchison will inform.

Can inform me bout David Bardoels boozy pre game romp with one blonde and a brunette?
And also David Teasdales quad injury is it season ending or career threatening?

Win lose or draw barry supports your team!

Baz

Seriously you new agers it has to be all about the senior team! For goodness sake stop fluffing about with your support of the ressies, lets get onto show time and realise the game is about our senior teams.

So your mind set is that ressies are not important. If a senior player gets injured where do the replacement players come from? The seniors is as you call it "the show" but without a reserves side NO CLUB can survive. Has a side ever one the premiership with only playing 22 players for the whole year?

Rupppo by a point in a thriller at home. Difficult to guage as conditions were difficult as the game became an arm wrestle. What i can say is that there is not alot between the teams in the top four. All sides can feel confident about their chances come finals.

Who cares it's only 2's?
Perhaps you were taking the piss, but consider Round 18 coming up:

Fitzroy (5th) vs Rupertswood (3rd) - Reds on 40 pts
OM (6th) vs NOBs (1st) - OM on 40 points
Whitefrairs (2nd) vs Werribee (4th) - Werribee on 40 points

Percentage separates the Reds, the Panthers and the Friars, with the Reds and OMs at home. Both the Reds and OMs need the other two to lose. The Friars have the best percentage so all they need to do is win.

Then consider yours truly who is likely to miss through injury. I can assure you that missing by far the biggest game of the year means a great deal for this 2s player !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Percentage separates the Reds, the Panthers and the Friars, with the Reds and OMs at home. Both the Reds and OMs need the other two to lose. The Friars have the best percentage so all they need to do is win.

Then consider yours truly who is likely to miss through injury. I can assure you that missing by far the biggest game of the year means a great deal for this 2s player !
I assume you mean Werribee rather than Friars, although also a big game for Friars against Werribee with a possible chance to knock Werribee out and keep 2nd spot

Not much to play for in the seniors next week, only Aquinas and SMD, SMD win and Aquinas goes down, SMD lose and Aquinas win then SMD go down, although the top 4 would probably like to get a win over their opponents heading into finals, but the ladder cant change

Rupppo by a point in a thriller at home. Difficult to guage as conditions were difficult as the game became an arm wrestle. What i can say is that there is not alot between the teams in the top four. All sides can feel confident about their chances come finals.

KB didn't get there today but reports were that is was a beauty of a game! Rupo scored early but not much later! A few lurkers apparently got their hands on the cod and a couple of missed tackles let you blokes in! We had 8 out today and look forward to beating you once this year!

Well done Rupo on today but keep looking over you shoulder as we had a 41 point improvement on round 1!

KB didn't get there today but reports were that is was a beauty of a game! Rupo scored early but not much later! A few lurkers apparently got their hands on the cod and a couple of missed tackles let you blokes in! We had 8 out today and look forward to beating you once this year!

Well done Rupo on today but keep looking over you shoulder as we had a 41 point improvement on round 1!

I look forward to picking up the 6 pack you welched on today at some stage.

I assume you mean Werribee rather than Friars, although also a big game for Friars against Werribee with a possible chance to knock Werribee out and keep 2nd spot

Not much to play for in the seniors next week, only Aquinas and SMD, SMD win and Aquinas goes down, SMD lose and Aquinas win then SMD go down, although the top 4 would probably like to get a win over their opponents heading into finals, but the ladder cant change

Margins could make the difference Eddie, SMD picked up 7% after a big win yesterday so against the same opposition Aquinas could do the same. Prahran are still a chance to drop if they lose by heaps and Aquinas win by heaps, unlikely but if South have another week like last then I'm confident we can kick the score needed to stay in the grade. Feels like a Grand Final week to me.

OK, OK stupid comment by me.

KB apologies but had to work yesterday, will try and fix you up if we meet in the finals!

That's the one. Got myself a bit mixed up there

Just wondering if there are any reports after the 3/4 time barny out at soldiers poo farm? Cleared the benches and the boundary umpire was threatening to make a lot of reports.

terrific effort by the four sides in the four - rupertswood and friars to bouce back and atleast be competitive in D1, both still may head back up to " c " grade, great result by the werribee club to progress straight into finals after jumping a grade, and the roys, surprised me to be honest but just missed out last year, so they deserve their spot,

As king brown stated, all four sides are very even and all should like their chances over the next cuple of weeks,

Good luck to the bottom four who also play each other, in your quest to stay in D1 for 2010

Tips for final rd,

nobs ( massive dissapointment for mine )
Rupo ( roys have come good, will be a tuff affair )
Friars( shattered after last week, will take it out on the tigers )
Sth to get the job done ( two blues not a bad sort -A.Sleight a class act
Aqunias to may good kids will see them win well.

terrific effort by the four sides in the four - rupertswood and friars to bouce back and atleast be competitive in D1, both still may head back up to " c " grade, great result by the werribee club to progress straight into finals after jumping a grade, and the roys, surprised me to be honest but just missed out last year, so they deserve their spot,

As king brown stated, all four sides are very even and all should like their chances over the next cuple of weeks,

Good luck to the bottom four who also play each other, in your quest to stay in D1 for 2010

Tips for final rd,

nobs ( massive dissapointment for mine )
Rupo ( roys have come good, will be a tuff affair )
Friars( shattered after last week, will take it out on the tigers )
Sth to get the job done ( two blues not a bad sort -A.Sleight a class act
Aqunias to may good kids will see them win well.
Well done to the Reds for going one better than 2008. They look to have some quality all over the park, and just need it all to come together at the same time. If they do, they could do anything.

Have to agree with Mappa that this week is also huge for the Reserves. I've made plans to get there at 11:30am to watch and i call on all Reds / Roys supporters to do the same. It will be so much better to have both sides in the finals.

to be honest, haven't watched a lot of D1 footy this year, but have seen a couple of reds games... was impressed with a number of players but felt that they lacked any key position players... is this the general vibe for d1 football?? a handfull of quality players and the rest of the side battling out there?

with bulleen having a year to forget and being sent back to D1 and old geelong just avoiding relegation, do any of the top 4 sides have the ability or cattle to have successful season next year in C grade on current form??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back