D2 D2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those kids wanted to play 19's with their mates, that's why they left their home clubs. I was just saying what is happening, did I have a go ? no.

Didn't say you had a crack. I was just saying well done. I'm not sure how they are working it, but any club I've been around doesn't force Unders to play ones usually an offer. Helps build a sense of being integral to the club.

Apologies for any offence taken.

what on god's earth has happened to OPs, i thought they would be more then competitive this season

And don't think i've seen a 1-3 team with a % of 109

Hawthorn

Prahran the stand outs (have had their one off day for the year) and the rest can beat each other on any given day.

I think that MHSOB would be the best 1:5 side getting around. 8 points spread over three games could have them 4:2. Same could be said for St Leo's and West B in the opposite.

Looks the closest Division for the year. Away wins worth weight in gold this year.

Wow. Boring thread. Looks like there is 3 teams with a chance at the moment. Prahran, West Brunswick and yarra? Thoughts? Having said that when some other teams are up and about they seem good also

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Wow. Boring thread. Looks like there is 3 teams with a chance at the moment. Prahran, West Brunswick and yarra? Thoughts? Having said that when some other teams are up and about they seem good also

Still backing WB in, they always come around for finals and are always expertly prepared, but yes, crap thread

I think Prahran Assumption and West Brunswick are the 2 to beat. Yarra, Glen Eira and Emmaus can be good on their day. Bulleen Temp will need some luck to make finals now after losing to Parade.
Battle for relegation might get interesting towards the end. Makes for interesting games when MHSOB, Eltham, Parade and Hawthorn play each other.

Stop the season, just did the auto predict for rest of year.

As stated at start of season - give the cup to Prahran, rest playing for 1 promotion spot and by the looks one demotion spot.

From the looks I'd suggest Parade will do better, on form now, but not sure who will fall. Will be some pressure games all year IMG_5681.JPG

The predictor just goes on your assumption that prahran won't loose again?? I don't think that's the case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The predictor just goes on your assumption that prahran won't loose again?? I don't think that's the case

Hey Bundles out of interest who do you think is capable of beating Prahran again this year?

Seems to be Prahran - Daylight - then throw a blanket over 3 or 4 others.

I'll take a stab at non auto pick ladder

1 - Prahran

2-9

Seems to be on any given day, anyone can beat anyone. I'd think 9 wins might sneak into 4th given the evenness of this pack.

Given that:

2 - WB
3 - YV
4 - MHSOB
5 - GE

And then 6-9 could be any order (and one of could make finals). Every game is now so important, and percentage will be worth gold so Hawthorn will be copping revved up teams each and every week. For such a tight and interesting comp it will be exciting last 10 games.

Old P
E Turtles
Bull T
St Leo's

10 - Hawthorn

I don't necessarily agree with how far ahead you think prahran is. They lost to Glen eira and had tight games against West Brunswick and Melbourne high. I agree with the rest of your post. There seems to be a clear top 5 although Melbourne high seems to lose the close ones

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Half way through the season and 5 teams on 4 wins...

Predicting Prahran, WB, YV, MH final four

Hawthorn and BT to go down.

The rest to trade wins.

Thoughts?

To have so many go for so long, 1 week maybe, but not 4.

Pretty considerate really, across the double Bye period so minimising games missed. I would think not the only club with players away enmasse at this time of year. Uni Holidays, Europe and general winter malaise would be common. Maybe not for bulk of s senior side but still would be plenty away.

Pretty considerate really, across the double Bye period so minimising games missed. I would think not the only club with players away enmasse at this time of year. Uni Holidays, Europe and general winter malaise would be common. Maybe not for bulk of s senior side but still would be plenty away.

FWIW Ariel Steinberg signed with PA, nice late pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back