D2 D2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least on the other forum last year it was fun to read people having a crack at each other and their clubs for whatever reasons.

This thing about prahran isn't fun or enjoyable to read.

Can't we change the subject to perhaps how good it is to see the thugs at hawthorn being winless at this stage of the season. Or why Glen Eira have dropped off in the last couple of months . Sadly for E.St Leo's no one really bothers to talk about them at all.

At least on the other forum last year it was fun to read people having a crack at each other and their clubs for whatever reasons.

Can't we change the subject to perhaps how good it is to see the thugs at hawthorn being winless at this stage of the season. Or why Glen Eira have dropped off in the last couple of months . Sadly for E.St Leo's no one really bothers to talk about them at all.
Yes it is a bit sad isn't it. Sadly that's the main talk around the traps between many of clubs abouts what's going on in this essentially division 5 AMATEUR comp.

Let's hope the karma bus mows them down.

FWIW in my view Prahran are paying as are SKOB, Old Brighton, Caulfield Grammarians, St.Mary's Salesian, Uni High and North Brunswick.
There I've said it......
You might be right, personally i only know of 1 you mentioned. But sadly there will always be clubs like this.

Im sure in the players heads they'd justify it as "every other team is doing it" which isn't true especially in division 5 ammos. I do feel for clubs giving it an honest crack in the seniors and reserves against mobs who have no respect for the system.

Where there is smoke there is fire and right now we have the coolaroo recycling plant.

You might be right, personally i only know of 1 you mentioned. But sadly there will always be clubs like this.

Im sure in the players heads they'd justify it as "every other team is doing it" which isn't true especially in division 5 ammos. I do feel for clubs giving it an honest crack in the seniors and reserves against mobs who have no respect for the system.

Where there is smoke there is fire and right now we have the coolaroo recycling plant.

FWIW it was a pisstake remarkably all those sides are on top of the ladder

Sorry to disappoint but you are about 20kms off.
I assumed Eltham, but I also assumed you would be too scared to say your club. 20kms away would be Parade but I doubt it, they would know about the Assumption connection. And to you and Bedford, anyone who went there would know that they play for the love of the game!!!

I assumed Eltham, but I also assumed you would be too scared to say your club. 20kms away would be Parade but I doubt it, they would know about the Assumption connection. And to you and Bedford, anyone who went there would know that they play for the love of the game!!!

Im hoping he is from Bullen not Bundoora.

No way. As if the vafa would say yes you offered money to players but he was only in your reserves so we won't wipe both teams points. If they are found to have offered money to a player in any grade then that would be it for both sides.

More likely "he wants to play reserves" is their excuse to lower suspicions but come finals he will put his hands up to play seniors.
Guess who played seniors today. I guess he was just jossing about wanting a run in the twos for something to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess who played seniors today. I guess he was just jossing about wanting a run in the twos for something to do.
No way? Who could have seen that happening!! Gee Paharan are lucky having random AFL players only wanting to play reserves suddenly keen for the seniors.

How did he go? I see only 1 goal?

Don't we all feel foolish. Oh and the VAFA will put it's head in the sand. Better get down to the pokies in Prahran to help them out

The only argument you and your mates have here is...'there's no way he'd be playing if he wasn't gettin money.' Whilst i grant you that it is an argument..it's also one that offers zero evidence that requires any type of action from the VAFA.

GE have dropped off due to a player tying the knot in Italy and about 8 players going there with him, plus the usual run of injuries to some key players. Not using it as an excuse, just stating facts.

THAT is funny :)

I think the Pokies connection is stronger than the Assumption connection these days......but I have been out of the loop for some time.

GE have dropped off due to a player tying the knot in Italy and about 8 players going there with him, plus the usual run of injuries to some key players. Not using it as an excuse, just stating facts.

Married during the footy season .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back