D3 D3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Robo we are 3 games and percent clear of 5 & 6 so even if we did loose all 4 the chasing group have to keep winning givin Latrobe. V Canterbury this week will probably eliminate one and both still have to play UHS I would say Westbourne have put themselves in a good position would you agree. As much as you guys would like us to miss out I think its in our hands now.

Actually your right,both Latrobe and Canterbury have to play UHS so your pretty much locked in. Hope you have a full side and give the finals a real shake up.

Lossless, surely not actually a word.

It actually is, usually applied to analogue-to-digital conversion electronics or software, eg "lossless compression" of music files.

Personally I'd have called them "winful" rather than "lossless" but that's a style thing.

It actually is, usually applied to analogue-to-digital conversion electronics or software, eg "lossless compression" of music files.

Personally I'd have called them "winful" rather than "lossless" but that's a style thing.

I'll give the scribe a chop out here, it's a thankless task and none of us are willing to do it.

However, when looking for scribes, the VAFA should get a commitment from prospective applicants that they'll attend one match a week and offer a detailed match report on said match each week. There is no point just turning the best players and goal kickers into paragraphs.

The four looks settled, Cobbies would need to win all three, including one against UHS while Westbourne lose at least 2 by a fair margin. Stranger things have happened though.

IMHO, the top 3 have easily been the best 3 sides of the year. La Trobe, Westbourne and Canterbury on level pegging.

And finally, a big shoutout to the La Trobe lads. Huge number hung around for a beer after the game.

Till next time,

Snor

I watched first half of UHS vs PH then second half of Swin vs WB.

Bit of an arm wrestle at Brens. UHS started well into the breeze, PH hit back in the second.. good crowd out there too. Was a real hostile environment for PH. UHS forwards played well.

At Swinburne game, they held on by 5 goals or so.. Higgins looked good up forward. Good game though.

My tips this week:
UHS to beat LaTrobe in a close one
Swin to beat Sth Melb
WB to beat AP but AP should be better than last week.
Canterbury to beat PCook
PH to beat Richmond

I watched first half of UHS vs PH then second half of Swin vs WB.

Bit of an arm wrestle at Brens. UHS started well into the breeze, PH hit back in the second.. good crowd out there too. Was a real hostile environment for PH. UHS forwards played well.

At Swinburne game, they held on by 5 goals or so.. Higgins looked good up forward. Good game though.

My tips this week:
UHS to beat LaTrobe in a close one
Swin to beat Sth Melb
WB to beat AP but AP should be better than last week.
Canterbury to beat PCook
PH to beat Richmond

They didnt score in the 2nd according the website?

You guys will have a show with your full side. Hows the injuries looking?
Look we have about 6 due back this week so might be a chance but most have missed alot of footy. No excuses thou we have lost one or two more than I would have liked. It really comes down to how well teams get thru the next 3 weeks a couple big injuries to key players and some teams will have trouble replacing them injuries now are almost season ending. We will need to play better but hey its a test lets see if we are up to it.

I'll give the scribe a chop out here, it's a thankless task and none of us are willing to do it.

However, when looking for scribes, the VAFA should get a commitment from prospective applicants that they'll attend one match a week and offer a detailed match report on said match each week. There is no point just turning the best players and goal kickers into paragraphs.

The four looks settled, Cobbies would need to win all three, including one against UHS while Westbourne lose at least 2 by a fair margin. Stranger things have happened though.

IMHO, the top 3 have easily been the best 3 sides of the year. La Trobe, Westbourne and Canterbury on level pegging.

And finally, a big shoutout to the La Trobe lads. Huge number hung around for a beer after the game.

Till next time,

Snor

Hey Snor,

I heard you may have been entirely to blame for last qtr fade out? Few cheap free kicks against costing goals?

Perhaps the umpire was correct with his judgement of you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for my PC brethren to host arch rivals Canterbury... No doubt they will arrive in their pristine Range Rovers, all sporting expensive tertiary qualifications and high flying jobs. Well thats no match for utes with grinded off VIN numbers, mullets and centrlink cheques. a real battle for the ages - i look forward at lining up snorlax behind the play to impress my wives and kids.

So everyone, just two games to go in Div 3 in season 2017.. Looks like the final four are now settled..

Who do we think will win it from here?
My tip is UHS. I watched them play LaTrobe yesterday, they look the team to beat. Swinburne are my second pick, their forward line is strong and a good midfield.

If I was a betting man, I'd set a market as follows:

UHS $1.50
Swinburne $5.50
Power House $10
Westbourne $12

Discuss.

So everyone, just two games to go in Div 3 in season 2017.. Looks like the final four are now settled..

My tip is UHS. I watched them play LaTrobe yesterday, they look the team to beat. Swinburne are my second pick, their forward line is strong and a good midfield.

UHS $1.50
Swinburne $5.50
Power House $10
Westbourne $12

Discuss.

Powerhouse beat UHS last week. I'll have a go at the $10 odds please.

UHS $1.50
Swinburne $5.50
Power House $10
Westbourne $12

Discuss.

You're having a laugh if you think Swinburne are a better chance than PH. Either UHS or PH are taking it out

You're having a laugh if you think Swinburne are a better chance than PH. Either UHS or PH are taking it out

Everyone I speak to says UHS are the best side and huge favourites now...

I prob need to see more PH games but Swin and WB both look strong too.

My plan is to see the UHS vs Canterbury game next week as well then try to get to one or two more.

The Div 3 team of the year is shortly being announced.

Yeah but they lost to Richmond !
Very unpredictable Comp !

By the way, is Albert Park unlucky to be second bottom? Their form is actually decent.

Their form is obviously not good enough to be any higher, they are 2 games & % behind 9th.
I would say lucky to be second bottom in 2017 because with PC not going around next year they will remain in Div 3

Everyone I speak to says UHS are the best side and huge favourites now...

I prob need to see more PH games but Swin and WB both look strong too.

My plan is to see the UHS vs Canterbury game next week as well then try to get to one or two more.

The Div 3 team of the year is shortly being announced.

Why would it be announced with 2 games still to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back