D3 D3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to make any assumptions until the finals come around. RC clearly have depth throughout the club based on the results of the reserves this season so may not have to drop anyone back. The players who have been in the side week in week out are fully capable of going deep into the finals.

On to the senior games this week:

Uni to beat Canterbury - 25 points
RC over South - 100 points
Swinburne over AP - 60 points
Latrobe over PC - 30 points

Match of the round down at WB, I think they will get the job done by a goal

Have to agree- no club has ever been promoted on the back of reserve grade success.

Tips
Uni by 36 points over Cant (unless they rest a few)
RC comfortably over SM 90+
Swinny over Albert Park by 33points
Latrobe over PC by 56points
OW by 1 point over Powerhouse (will PH rest players ?)

I will who is going to keep me in line.
Actually you wont have to I am out as well mate might come down and watch PC V Wyndham Suns you owe me a beer.

Not like last time when you pulled the pin, then 2 months later you were coaching again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we have tried to do both have a process but also understand where we are at to progress the club I will move to setting up a junior program. So we can try and stabilize the club to ensure longevity.
Will the school allow it? Wasn't that the issue previously?
Is the next Westbourne coach already amongst the ranks?

Two practical finals on this weekend as Westbourne face UHS and Canterbury take on the Snakes.

Canterbury could pull off a bit of miracle if they give the Snakes a touch up. However, I suspect UHS would rather see westbourne in the finals, so they won't be trying to score a big percentage win. 1 point would do just fine thank you. Richmond can of course spoil the Cobras party and finish ahead of them on the ladder, so lots still to play for there as well.

Two practical finals on this weekend as Westbourne face UHS and Canterbury take on the Snakes.

Canterbury could pull off a bit of miracle if they give the Snakes a touch up. However, I suspect UHS would rather see westbourne in the finals, so they won't be trying to score a big percentage win. 1 point would do just fine thank you. Richmond can of course spoil the Cobras party and finish ahead of them on the ladder, so lots still to play for there as well.

By my very rough calculations, margins would need to roughly 5 goals at both games for the Cobbies to sneak into the four.

I think we have tried to do both have a process but also understand where we are at to progress the club I will move to setting up a junior program. So we can try and stabilize the club to ensure longevity.

Good luck with that junior program Rog. Sounds like a fantastic thing to do for the future of the club. Having been involved with a junior club for many years, I know you will face some challenges.

Johnsy in the frame?

And good luck this week. But you know I hope you get knocked off! I've got a nasty feeling that you will send UHS into the finals with a loss at your ground, just like you did to us a couple of years ago.

Good luck with that junior program Rog. Sounds like a fantastic thing to do for the future of the club. Having been involved with a junior club for many years, I know you will face some challenges.

Johnsy in the frame?

And good luck this week. But you know I hope you get knocked off! I've got a nasty feeling that you will send UHS into the finals with a loss at your ground, just like you did to us a couple of years ago.

Hey HBB good to hear from you look mate we would like nothing better than you guys to make it if we don't. Having said that we had the game on the weekend and lost it in the last minute hopefully the blokes will be hurting and we come out hard. Isnt it fantastic how even the comp is this year and we have enjoyed every challenge and we know with 5 or 6 back this week and our injury list getting shorter not many will want to play us in a final.

What makes you say that UHS would rather see Westbourne in they just got over us at their deck earlier in the year. Both Powerhouse games have been really tight. I am tipping some finals upsets based on how even the comp has been anyone on their day. We really rate Swinburne so don't sell them short. Silly comment they wont be trying to score a percentage win they have a jumper clash with powerhouse they want to win believe me.

Maybe and Maybe.
For a bloke that asks a lot of questions, your not really fond of answering them are ya! Lol.

Expecting warrior tv to announce Johnsy as the coach then. I will stay tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back