D3 Ammos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that the SM player heatbutted the OW player after they were both grappling each other. In response to the headbut, the OW player pushed the SM player in his face to get him away. The SM player then bit him as he was doing this.

And getting back to having a crack at Westbourne for reporting this to the VAFA. I am under the understanding that the orginal investigation was actually instigated by Sth Melb who wanted one of the OW players charged after hitting their SM player.

So fair enough having a crack at Westbourne for reporting a guy who drew blood from biting someone's finger, but also keep in mind that this part of the investigation was in response to Sth Melbournes initial report...

bigw said:
The SM player wasn't being a thug. He'd been knocked out by a thuggish act (2 weeks was all that was worth) and was in the thick of a melee in which he was out numbered.

You're saying he was knocked out then he bit an OW player? The last thing that happened was the SM player being punched by an OW player hard enough to finish the melee - otherwise it would have kept on going.

Out numbered? The incident was in OW's half forward line where SM had a player loose. He wasn't out numbered, you know that.

Old Warrior said:
You're saying he was knocked out then he bit an OW player? The last thing that happened was the SM player being punched by an OW player hard enough to finish the melee - otherwise it would have kept on going.

Out numbered? The incident was in OW's half forward line where SM had a player loose. He wasn't out numbered, you know that.

I am also pretty sure that the accused has a long history at the VAFA tribunal. He seems to be at the tribunal at least 3 times a year. Ammos were just waiting to get him.

Archangel17 said:
To me the actual suspension times suggest that the Ammos think there was much more to the situation, but unable to do more about it. I feel he would have gone for at least twice the time if they thought he was purely to blame, and that they were cornered into the judgement they gave.

You're right A17, if it had been an umpires report he would definitely have gone for longer. However, they would have taken priors into account and these include three guilty findings out of the past four seasons - one of which was behind play.

dave31 said:
I believe that the SM player heatbutted the OW player after they were both grappling each other. In response to the headbut, the OW player pushed the SM player in his face to get him away. The SM player then bit him as he was doing this.

And getting back to having a crack at Westbourne for reporting this to the VAFA. I am under the understanding that the orginal investigation was actually instigated by Sth Melb who wanted one of the OW players charged after hitting their SM player.

So fair enough having a crack at Westbourne for reporting a guy who drew blood from biting someone's finger, but also keep in mind that this part of the investigation was in response to Sth Melbournes initial report...

I was in the umpires room after the game getting the correct scores for the website. It was definately a bloke in an OW tracksuit making the report, I think you'll find that SM put one up (in reality was never going to go to the VAFA) because they were trying to get their own bloke off in showing the provacation leading to his outburst. This was dropped as the player involved would not rat on another player.
Facts Dave.

sour grapes from all i would say....

i was actually at this game, and to say the anyone was outnumbered would just be a lie.....

the bloke was out for a fight and he got one, why he then bit or headbutted anyone is just plain stupid..... the bloke clearly isnt to switched on... biting is just not acceptable in any type of sport, and if anyone even implies that this is an offence that should be taken lightly is just a plain fool!

And i believe players from south wanted more after the game in the car park, a perfect example of not leaving it on the feild i would say, this leaving any door open for old west to enter.....

South clearly have some loose cats down there way, and it is clear to see that come finals that with the right words said on the field they will be easily rattled and resort to this type of behavior....

you get into west about breaking the code of silence, BUT what about the duty of care each player has when stepping on the feild, i know if someone bit my finger and it started bleeding, i would be in there talking!

and a rivalry begins.... south (the biters/headbutters/car park fighters) v OW (the dobbers)

harper said:
I was in the umpires room after the game getting the correct scores for the website. It was definately a bloke in an OW tracksuit making the report, I think you'll find that SM put one up (in reality was never going to go to the VAFA) because they were trying to get their own bloke off in showing the provacation leading to his outburst. This was dropped as the player involved would not rat on another player.
Facts Dave.

Ha aint life a B I T C H.... i bet OW would not have said a word had the first report from souths not been made....

Classic that is, cant win them all souths, you cant do one thing to people and expect to recieve the other in return....

im sure the rest of the league would agree, that everyone will be happy just as long as souths get beaten..

tigers said:
im sure the rest of the league would agree, that everyone will be happy just as long as souths get beaten..

A lot of people might say they are happy Old Westbourne are already out. Since I'm off to D4 next year, I hope Hawthorn go to D3 (lose in the GF though) and North Brunswick drop to clubbies

This incident tells me two things.

1. The umpires on the day missed a reportable incident.

2. Sth Melb are the biggest pack of c**ts running around in D3.

nb: I already knew that Point 2 was a fact.

the_saint said:
A lot of people might say they are happy Old Westbourne are already out. Since I'm off to D4 next year, I hope Hawthorn go to D3 (lose in the GF though) and North Brunswick drop to clubbies

Anyone from Club 18's that could come up for North Brunswick or Richmond Saint? I think Mt Lilydale are the only club that can, is that correct?

Coach Hollywood said:
Anyone from Club 18's that could come up for North Brunswick or Richmond Saint? I think Mt Lilydale are the only club that can, is that correct?

Not sure Coach - I was talking about the fact they have defended misconduct charges in the past.

Big jump from Club 18s to D4, especially if the club has one team in clubbies.

Coach Hollywood said:

Coach can you make your way to the "who gives a flying #@%k" thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hunter said:
Who cares Coach?

Unless you are looking for a new job?

Obviously the saint cares, because he was the one who made the comment, also anyone with a keen interest in VAFA or football would care.
I bet that would be most people on this Website, otherwise thay wouldn't be here?

As for the new job, I did't think there was any vacancies after you filled the role of biggest tool?

Coach Hollywood said:
So we can insert all your posts there??

Look, I don't care who is in D4. I was commenting on teams with players who have been charged with "misconduct". My apologies, Coach.

Now go away.

Well said Coach, Harv's has been a genuine pest all year, and if you'd followed this thresd you would see that is full of VAFA nuts all of who love the game with a passion. The likes of Motor Bike Rob, iTap, Knackers 2 etc etc, give nothing but insightful comments to those D3 lovers.

seriously if you'd followed this thread you would see that most of it is crap, with the odd insightful gem from the likes of McLedge, Old Warrior, Old Timer, Gavone etc which makes it for the main light hearted.

Me thinks it best you take your "serious" face back to the D2 thread where you seem to spend a substantial part of your day.

I am not sure why you are too concerned with D3, as the word on the street is that "if Hollywood coaches IvAss next year, the Hunter will eat his own Knob"

Coach Hollywood said:
So we can insert all your posts there??

The Hunter said:
Well said Coach, Harv's has been a genuine pest all year, and if you'd followed this thresd you would see that is full of VAFA nuts all of who love the game with a passion. The likes of Motor Bike Rob, iTap, Knackers 2 etc etc, give nothing but insightful comments to those D3 lovers.

seriously if you'd followed this thread you would see that most of it is crap, with the odd insightful gem from the likes of McLedge, Old Warrior, Old Timer, Gavone etc which makes it for the main light hearted.

Me thinks it best you take your "serious" face back to the D2 thread where you seem to spend a substantial part of your day.

I am not sure why you are too concerned with D3, as the word on the street is that "if Hollywood coaches IvAss next year, the Hunter will eat his own Knob"

Chomp Chomp Hunter

Mark Harvey said:
Coach can you make your way to the "who gives a flying #@%k" thread

Mark Harvey said:
good one @#%#k whit, very original

I was just going to say it was probably as original as this one listed above?

No worries Harvs, loving the banter, They are only words after all.
Disappointed in hearing you don't venture into opposition changerooms though? My previous post of shouting a Beam is always open.:thumbsu:

If I can listen too, and not take offence too all the crap I'd been given from over the fence through out the years. (The drunks out in the DVFL are up with the best of them sledging wise), then this is nothing!

Red Gum said:
It would be a huge risk and pretty cocky

getting back to footy talk, the vipe i'm getting is everyone thinks a south/ E Wick GF is a monty, dose no give the demaons a chance, I heard South were struggling with injuries & now suspensions, I thought Bentleigh would be at least 50/50 on saturday. Any thought?

iTap said:
You may welcome blokes sticking bits of their person in your mouth, but some people resent it and can react violently.

Ouch... I sure left myself open for that.

Oh no... that's sexual innuendo too. :eek:

Seems everything I say is inviting you to lay into me. I'd better keep my mouth shut or you'll get into me again. How red would my face be then?

I'd better log off though... I've got to get myself up for training. I enjoy getting sweaty and active with the boys as much as possible. It'll be a long hard night and I'm not even sure there'll be a reward at the end. I'd hate to go home unsatisfied.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back