D4 D4 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FWIW no where else to post this but this seems the most logical. Chadstone won 2 games on the weekend, yes 2 games! Well done to them.

Love the fact that Chadstone has racked up some wins, fantastic to see for the VAFA

Knock me over with a feather.
And Aquinas. WTF
So the over arching question. How good NB?

NB were very good! Worked harder and had some great key position players! We are hoping to be there at the end of the season and know we are probably going to have to knock them off to get there...Manningham looking the goods as well! Hopefully we can bounce back in a fortnight!

Only negative on the day....number 70 in the magoos....had to be dragged away by his own team mates post game....needs to find a boxing club nearby if that's where his interests are!

We really rated NB at Point Cook last year.

I know they took it up to both us and Westbourne, and if they lose the habit of dropping games they should win, then they will dangerous.

Hope they get promoted, good bunch of blokes. They had a peanut in the twos, big full forward, but he was gone last time we played.

We really rated NB at Point Cook last year.

I know they took it up to both us and Westbourne, and if they lose the habit of dropping games they should win, then they will dangerous.

Hope they get promoted, good bunch of blokes. They had a peanut in the twos, big full forward, but he was gone last time we played.

Remember that guy, he was an interesting player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#46 Maghamez for Manningham bagged 9 in opening game.

Source I have is he played senior footy at South Morang in the Northern Football League this year.

Whispers going around is that this is his 5th club in seven years different clubs. Not quite sure why...

He chases the money....

Came through Fitzroy juniors and played seniors. Good enough to get on a VFL list 10 years ago.

Since then has hacked around 3rd/4th division EFL club's as their highly paid spearhead. Last three clubs have been.

Forest Hill
Templestowe
South Morang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back