D4 D4 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The miracles of Jesus:

1. Turning stone into bread;
2. Turning water into wine;
3. Feeding 5000 men; and
4. Making payment to players in the form of "Coles Food Vouchers" so to not be traceable

Amen
The only thing not fictitious there is the last line.
Or not. But it certainly gets air time!

And what direction is that?

The wrong path Bigwaz.

Footy clubs should be about playing footy, having fun with friends and being part of a community.

I'm afraid Parkside are heading down a path where the club is being used as a political extension of the feelings and thoughts of a few.

Some of the older boys are feeling culturally excluded.

The Eagle Eye
With nothing better to do notices Box Hill North in Clubbies 2 bringing back senior players now at the expense of those that got them on top.
Old VAFA fell for that one again ... deja vu St Francis

A PROGRESSIVE CLUB INDEED!

THE EYE

:cool:

The Eagle Eye
With nothing better to do notices Box Hill North in Clubbies 2 bringing back senior players now at the expense of those that got them on top.

THE EYE

Any particular "senior" players you can quote?

One would hope this is not true. Loading up for a Club XVIII (2) flag with your only side would indicate a complete fall from relevance and first step towards folding.

Going forward any club pulling out of main grades needs to play in Club XVIII (1). Going back to (2) and completing as Scholly would call a "magnificent season for St Francis/Box Hill North and the greatness of the VAFA" is absolute bulltish. Ruck Machine can you shed some light on this and either confirm and or deny? I would have thought that you as a minimum as a true believer in fair play - are better than that.

The St Francis situation was an absolute joke, from D3 to Club XVIII (2) and lauded as Premiers and Champions by headquarters as a feel good story. I bet they didn't give a thought to teams 2-5 that were battling away for 2nd. As seen last year, they were a perfect fit for (1) and had a better year competively that would have helped everyone better.

The Eagle Eye

THE EYE

Complete crap. Seniors players been in and out of the team from round 1.

One would hope this is not true. Loading up for a Club XVIII (2) flag with your only side would indicate a complete fall from relevance and first step towards folding.

Going forward any club pulling out of main grades needs to play in Club XVIII (1). Going back to (2) and completing as Scholly would call a "magnificent season for St Francis/Box Hill North and the greatness of the VAFA" is absolute bulltish. Ruck Machine can you shed some light on this and either confirm and or deny? I would have thought that you as a minimum as a true believer in fair play - are better than that.

The St Francis situation was an absolute joke, from D3 to Club XVIII (2) and lauded as Premiers and Champions by headquarters as a feel good story. I bet they didn't give a thought to teams 2-5 that were battling away for 2nd. As seen last year, they were a perfect fit for (1) and had a better year competively that would have helped everyone better.

We want to be back playing D4 footy asap. That's the major focus of this season.

If success in clubbies allows us to build for next year then I'm all for it.

We want to be back playing D4 footy asap. That's the major focus of this season.

If success in clubbies allows us to build for next year then I'm all for it.

Good luck to them. Arent we all trying to win in the divisions we find ourselves in. They need to find some excitement and quickly. A few years of languishing in the clubbies is dangerous for any club

The wrong path Bigwaz.

Footy clubs should be about playing footy, having fun with friends and being part of a community.

I'm afraid Parkside are heading down a path where the club is being used as a political extension of the feelings and thoughts of a few.

Some of the older boys are feeling culturally excluded.

Something to do with Alcohol? Keeping the place family friendly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$urley $ugar hand$ back the $ today.... went mi$$ing, $orry, never rocked up! Got beaten by quality!!

I went to the game yesterday cause sugar told me that he would be playing on the best Backman he had played with or against in Scott McPherson. Scott was a cut above the rest on the day but to be fair sugar only played full forward for the 1st quarter which he had 2 shots on goal then played the rest of the game in middle. Ohh give this $$$$$ thing a rest the bloke has only gone there cause he can't train due to his son and work and this shit is honestly getting old give the bloke a break you flog.

We've been building nicely given we were very close to pulling out of football altogether barely two months ago. If we had enough players to stay in D4 we would have. Hopefully back next year given fielding one team isn't sustainable.

Parkside going down to masala yesterday by a decent margin.
Last 3 masala wins have been south Mornington, chaddy and box hill north, all no longer in div 4. Possible omen?

Told you all there were major problems down at Parkside. A flogging at home by Masala is a disgrace. Time for changes, specifically bring back that hard edge. Time to go old school.

We've been building nicely given we were very close to pulling out of football altogether barely two months ago. If we had enough players to stay in D4 we would have. Hopefully back next year given fielding one team isn't sustainable.

I've no issue with the club's, I just think that any "Senior" side dropping down for whatever reason would most likely better suited to Club XVIII (1) rather than (2). All for club's doing what they need to do to regroup and get going again. It's an administrative thing from HQ.

Told you all there were major problems down at Parkside. A flogging at home by Masala is a disgrace. Time for changes, specifically bring back that hard edge. Time to go old school.

be great if went old school again and farked right off.

Go old school and there will be no juniors coming through. Club has a future if it can retain the young kids. Won a 19s flag last year... a big battle at present though that's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently Parkside player went 'old school' on one of the Masala players and is due to front the tribunal on weds night as a result. Doubt anything serious will come of it, but I don't think having their players get suspended is the answer...

Apparently Parkside player went 'old school' on one of the Masala players and is due to front the tribunal on weds night as a result. Doubt anything serious will come of it, but I don't think having their players get suspended is the answer...

Just a late bump I believe. Old school didn't work for Fawkner Thomastown etc and won't work amongst the leafy surrounds of Alphington/Fairfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back