Damage control: Yet another St.Kilda scandal Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

She just said to someone on Twitter that they're stalking her, they managed to find the Virgin Blue flight she's on, which is completely hypocritical considering she doesn't mind the odd trip to Adelaide to stalk St.Kilda players :rolleyes:

She just said to someone on Twitter that they're stalking her, they managed to find the Virgin Blue flight she's on, which is completely hypocritical considering she doesn't mind the odd trip to Adelaide to stalk St.Kilda players :rolleyes:

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!

Roflmfao.

Hooray for internet nerds.

Agree Gilbert is an idiot for his photo collection, but how did St.Kilda "shield" him? He was named (along with others), and the police decided there was no case to answer - i.e. no offence committed.

From an article I read the impression I got was that she resented the club and had a deep bitterness towards it for whatever role it had in the whole preganent teen and Gilbert situation. The club may or may not have actually protected/shield him, but she seems to think that it did is out on a vendetta against it.

Gilberts got the club in one helluva mess and they just can't seem to get clear of this girl. She's clearly got some issues and to be honest I'm over it. The reality is the more attention we pay to this fire the more oxygen we give it.

Someone seems to have hacked her twitter account.

Either that or she's gone nuts (even moreso)

I'm a ****ing ****ty whore and I should kill myself real soon ?????????? I'm Lying about evrythin and sum1 stab me pls?????

I just wan to be famous pls help me xoxoxoxo I'm pregnant again but to Shane warne this time Shane where are u? I luv u!!!!!!!!!!

From an article I read the impression I got was that she resented the club and had a deep bitterness towards it for whatever role it had in the whole preganent teen and Gilbert situation. The club may or may not have actually protected/shield him, but she seems to think that it did is out on a vendetta against it.

Gilberts got the club in one helluva mess and they just can't seem to get clear of this girl. She's clearly got some issues and to be honest I'm over it. The reality is the more attention we pay to this fire the more oxygen we give it.[/QUOTE]

So true. But only when the mass media let go will this sad saga die.

It's not hard to stalk her, she gives her number, says what time she is getting into Melbourne, everyone knows she is coming from the Gold Coast.

Expect a media scrum at gate 1 Tullamarine.

Looks like she's just had a bout of honesty on twitter, that or someones managed to get into her account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just wan to be famous pls help me xoxoxoxo I'm pregnant again but to Shane warne this time Shane where are u? I luv u!!!!!!!!!!

and

I'm a ****ing ****ty whore and I should kill myself real soon ?????????? I'm Lying about evrythin and sum1 stab me pls?????

This is awesome. :D

it's not gen Y anymore it's Generation Me

they can't live without Facebook, Twitter etc etc. internet has given them means to broadcast themselves at will to all who will listen/watch and they don't quite understand just how destructure it can be.

They have no concept of reality, the internet IS their reality, and they have no understanding of the public and private domains.
You forgot that this is the generation that look at Paris Hilton as a role model and dream of being famous regardless of if they have any talent or not.

I thought we had gone over this before. She had no contact with the players at the clinic. It was school captains and sport captains asking questions FFS. The players autographed a few things.

She pursued them after the Sydney saints game at ANZ stadium in march.

Yep.. That was the official Club & AFL line and that the players believed that she was 18.... almost word perfect to the legal aid.vic

Sixteen to 17 years old
A person who is caring for you or supervising you, like a teacher, youth worker or foster carer, can't have sex with you or sexually touch you or perform a sexual act in front of you*, even if you agree, unless they are married to you. However, it is not an offence if the person honestly believed you were 18 or older.

*Probably why she is claiming she took the photos... Wonder by that admission will Mobile phone pictures and ‘sexting come into play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back