Dan Andrews tells Jeff Kennett to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Tweets for months about how much of a d/h Dan Andrews is. Next minute:

Richmond, North Melbourne, Essendon and Western Bulldogs will share some of the spoils of next week’s state budget funding, but not the Hawks.

Their president, a former Liberal premier, told Neil Mitchell the club had its project request approved by the department, but it was knocked back further up the chain.

“I can understand that,” Mr Kennett said on 3AW.

“That is Daniel (Andrews) saying ‘Jeff Kennett has been critical of us, therefore…’

Well played Jeffro

Also worth noting Andrews is an Essendon supporter. **** I love him. Better dictator than me.

Jeff totally nailed Dictator Dan in the press over Soviet Victoria COVID bans...

Dictator totally nails Jeff in the wallet.

1-1

I for one have embraced the true paradise that is Soviet Victoria, and can help our Party Chairman to round up dissenting Hawfs in Jeff's tribe to toil in the salt mines

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** you'd hate to be a pensioner at Waverley Gardens right now.

Armed with this information, I shall now begin calling him Two campaigners Dan.
2 campaigners is not as big as the 3 gorge project of his overlords, however they will appreciate and congratulate him on trying to mirror their successes

Tweets for months about how much of a d/h Dan Andrews is. Next minute:

Well played Jeffro

Also worth noting Andrews is an Essendon supporter. fu** I love him. Better dictator than me.
Dan Andrews is communist campaigner. Dan Andrews can go and eabd. Dan Andrews is a national disgrace.

Of course you love him. It's a match made in heaven

Dan Andrews is communist campaigner. Dan Andrews can go and eabd. Dan Andrews is a national disgrace.

Of course you love him. It's a match made in heaven
Jeff Kennett tho man..

The dickhead actively campaigned as president, for Clarkson to be sacked in R1 of 2013.

Flog is a total dipsh*t. The fact Hawk floggers love him says all you need to know..

What a dumb campaigner Joffrey is. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
The Hawks have always intended their Dingley project to be largely funded by government money. So yeah, one of the dumbest moves I've seen in quite a while to bite the hand that you wanted to feed you.

Hrmmmm kiss Andrews on the dick for $15 million?

No thanks.

I wonder what Costa gives Dan for the $250m worth of stadium upgrades.
You wouldn’t kiss someone on the dick for $15 mill?

I’d give a blowie and a cup of tea in bed in the morning for that sort of cashola.

All Jeffery had to do was not be a campaigner, but that’s just not what he’s about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dan Andrews tells Jeff Kennett to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back