Rumour Dan Hannebery to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

ArielZ

Debutant
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dan Hannebery will be moving to a Victorian club at the end of this season.

A relative of mine set up a meeting with a Sydney businessman who is looking for investors into his new company. During the conversation, the man expressed that his daughter is dating Swans star Dan Hannebery, and that the couple will 100% be moving back to Victoria at the end of the year for Dan’s football career.

Whilst I understand that this post will be followed with ridiculing -as all bigfooty rumours are- I want to clarify that I do not have any “inside sources” , rather the facts I can provide were stumbled across coincidentally.

The news probably won’t come as a surprise to many, with much speculation already surrounding the midfielder’s future as well as his current form. Perhaps the inevitable exit from the Swans at the end of the season would explain Hannebery’s recent drop in output.

A relative of mine set up a meeting with a Sydney businessman who is looking for investors into his new company. During the conversation, the man expressed that his daughter is dating Swans star Dan Hannebery, and that the couple will 100% be moving back to Victoria at the end of the year for Dan’s football career.

Whilst I understand that this post will be followed with ridiculing -as all bigfooty rumours are- I want to clarify that I do not have any “inside sources” , rather the facts I can provide were stumbled across coincidentally.

The news probably won’t come as a surprise to many, with much speculation already surrounding the midfielder’s future as well as his current form. Perhaps the inevitable exit from the Swans at the end of the season would explain Hannebery’s recent drop in output.

What would he be worth, a 3rd round draft pick? He has dropped off so hard these last few years.

Perhaps the inevitable exit from the Swans at the end of the season would explain Hannebery’s recent drop in output.
Yeah that or the ongoing groin problems that have been well-documented.

In any case, if you were going to get Hannebery, now would be the time. Price would never be lower.

Perhaps the inevitable exit from the Swans at the end of the season would explain Hannebery’s recent drop in output.
Not a wise move on his part if that's his strategy. Not doing his market value much good.

If true, I for one hope that we DON'T make an offer for him. Not the player that we need.

Richmond

Not a wise move on his part if that's his strategy. Not doing his market value much good.

If true, I for one hope that we DON'T make an offer for him. Not the player that we need.

Come on mate you know exactly what’s going to happen if north makes an offer for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sensing a North deal coming on... $7 mill for 5 years sounds about right ;)

Late 20s bloke with 200 games. Why so many haters? Will be a huge help to Cripps.
He's been in terrible form this year, plus there's off-field rumours ala Buddy hanging over his head (which I don't buy into).

And his reputation never really recovered from a small minority of people after getting smashed in the 2014 grand final.

For my perspective, he kinda looks done and I think the smarter clubs would realise that. So it depends on who's doing the offering :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Dan Hannebery to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back