Confirmed Dan Houston - Joins Collingwood as part of 3-way trade with Port and GC

Remove this Banner Ad

Shoutout to Tim Lamb that was going to give 2 first rounders for Houston when he was only worth a Future first in the end.
No idea what Port are doing. Trading out Houston AND a future first and bringing in fringe players and a future 1. horrendous.
Pick 13 and 29 which is around the mark for him (always worth around pick 10). F1 was for Lukosius.

Honestly, you can take that pick 13 now and trade it for North's F1 and "effectively" have traded with North.
Personally like that idea, but Ken is coaching for his career. So he wants an 18yo that can turnaround our dismal preliminary finals performances. Or we may trade 13 for Dev Robertson the missing piece. Nothing will surprise me!

So let me get this straight:
  • Port's F1 and Pick 13 basically cancel each other out
  • Port took on the contract of just about the worst player in the league (Atkins)
  • So basically they've traded a dual AA/one of their top 3-4 players for a nobody (Richards), Jack Watts Lukosius and a late second?
That's an absolute all-timer.

1728969626855.png

Hey Collingwood defenders, what are your thoughts on this?

200w.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

• Port took on the contract of just about the worst player in the league (Atkins)
  • So basically they've traded a dual AA and one of their top 3-4 players for a nobody (Richards), Jack Watts Lukosius and a late second?

Luko is a 7 year contract too, apparently. So they can smooth out the $2m he was going to get over the next 2 years.

So Port has become the new cap dumping ground apparently.

Luko is a 7 year contract too, apparently. So they can smooth out the $2m he was going to get over the next 2 years.

So Port has become the new cap dumping ground apparently.
Christ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine calling a late night board meeting for pick 50 lmao
They didnt do either. No board meeting was called and pick 50 was in the deal yesterday. Nothing changed, they just folded like a pack of cucks. Our list management team are either morons or on the take.

• So basically they've traded a dual AA/one of their top 3-4 players for a nobody (Richards), Jack Watts Lukosius and a late second?

Port paid a f1 to take on two salary cap dumps. To be fair one might be a reasonable player but not on the current years + $$$ Port will be paying him. Luko is on ~1m a year for whatever is left of his deal.

Its a bad one for Port but we know they will finish top 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Dan Houston - Joins Collingwood as part of 3-way trade with Port and GC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back