Universal Love Dangerlow Medal 2016: Congratulations P. Dangerfield!!

Remove this Banner Ad

What a thoroughly impressive man Patrick is. He's given his all for Geelong this year, and has bought in 110%. You can see how he'd love to have been in the GF, and he's respectful for all who has been there with him in his career.

Congratulations, a magnificent season, and if he can keep that standard up, it will go a long way to keeping Geelong right in contention for the next few years. He just loves Selwood too, and if all others in the side can lift with them, Geelong can win a flag in his time here.

Just makes me want us to take an extra 2 steps next year.

Congrats Paddy. We are so lucky to have him. And how much do him and Joel love each other-such a terrific evolution for Joel from the young gun to leader and now with an equal to work side by side with him for years-it will be such a pleasure.

Congrats Paddy. We are so lucky to have him. And how much do him and Joel love each other-such a terrific evolution for Joel from the young gun to leader and now with an equal to work side by side with him for years-it will be such a pleasure.
Just wait till they can do a pre-season together

Now we just need to win a flag with him and get him past the 100 games FS target.

Yep. And, beyond that milestone, I'm going to be disappointed if we can't get to at least the 150 game mark. Danger's still only 26, and given the advances in sports science, and the extent to which support from the captain should alleviate the physical burden on him, he really should be playing through to his mid-30s.

And, to be honest, the same applies to Joel. He no longer has to shoulder the load anymore, so hopefully that can help extend his career. When you look at the way Hawthorn were able to have Mitchell and Hodge operating as their engine room through their triple premiership-winning years despite the fact that both of them were over 30, I see no reason we shouldn't expect likewise from Dangerwood.

Some great artwork from Grange Wallis
14479746_925367774257342_4553912315835727469_n.png

Just wait till they can do a pre-season together
I'm more worried about our second graders that contributed sweet **** all in the finals... Whoever is our midfield coach needs to sort these guys out. Lots and lots to work on - the whole season it never felt like the team clicked. Our fitness 'guru' also needs a rocket up his you know what.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm more worried about our second graders that contributed sweet **** all in the finals... Whoever is our midfield coach needs to sort these guys out. Lots and lots to work on - the whole season it never felt like the team clicked. Our fitness 'guru' also needs a rocket up his you know what.
We need to try and lure Joel Corey as our midfield coach, he's done wonders at the Doggies.

BTW CONGRATS PATRICK DANGERFIELD

CATS star Jimmy Bartel will film the moment he shaves off the beard so his 10-month-old son Aston recognises him.
“Aston loves it, he will be upset when it goes,” Bartel said.
Bartel said his family’s support, including wife Nadia, has been incredible as his bushy beard grew all season, to raise awareness about Australia’s domestic violence issues.

“I think like myself, Nadia can’t wait for me to get rid of it,” he said.
“It does look pretty scruffy and ordinary."
She has been an amazing support.“
She completely understands what I’m doing, as do the rest of my family, and her family.”

Nadia Bartel was beaming about her husband when asked about the beard on the red carpet of the Brownlow.
“I’m so proud of his campaign, but I’m very excited to see the beard come off,” she said.
The Geelong superstar will shave the beard offnext Tuesdayat the TAB Spring Racing Carnival Launch at Crown.
He said growing the beard had been worth it, as it has got people talking about domestic violence.
“I’ve had a lot of really confrontational, but inspiring, letters and cards and emails from people, also from a lot of people you wouldn’t expect,” he said.

“That just proves you never know what is going on in people’s lives.“

I’m happy that I’ve had some sort of impact on people.” Bartel’s friend and long time hairdresser, Joey Scandizzo, will shave the beard
off.
Just wanting to say that I think what Bartel has done is worthy of the upmost respect.
Although the act of growing a beard is a small thing in and of itself it has done so much to raise awareness and more importantly discussion about one of the most serious issues in society.
Kudos Jimmy.
Always had a begrudging hidden admiration for you as a player, and have nothing but open admiration for you as a man.

I am usually charged with the responsibility of taking the statistics of the Dow Corning silly-cone numbers and ratios and award. I thought evo was overtaking the responsibility this year, but I think he was a bit scared-off by Clementine Ford and her militant feminism.

usually the ratio falls somewhere between 80 and 90 %.

Like a Barry Bonds 0.4 hit to bat numbers and batting on base ratio.

John Waters loves this thread, and a honorary mention from Lynch too.

#misogyny
#Jobe
#Feminism3.0
#silicone
View attachment 293211

blackcat:what's so funny Jobe:
jobe:that's a bit misogynist innit schwarze katz?
blackcat:lets see what meds has to say about it. Meds? father-of-the-year?
meds:you conflate blackcat. calves and conflate.
blackcat: alliteration innit?
meds:nice New Era brim, but thats like saying Helicopter Ben does not do money printing just cognitive[sic] monetary easing
blackcat: yep, Don Watson, cant, and weasel words.
jobe:do I get my say?
evo: swiss court of sport arbitration. come on down Cotch and Mitch
blackcat: itchy n scratchy suffix.
JohnWaters: do I get a say.
blackcat: you get all the say plus the homage.

1ba02z.jpg

skilts

edit: I love my strikethru function, too many forum codes suffer from the lack of this function. thanks Chief, he of unmatched wisdom.

#clementine
@Chief, he of unmatched wisdom
medusala
I have nothing to add other than I'd really love to bang Budwah's missus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Dangerlow Medal 2016: Congratulations P. Dangerfield!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back