Daniel Jackson....deserves a new contract IMO!

Remove this Banner Ad

No football brain.
No endurance.
Slow.
Poor decision making.
Plods around.
Will never have any consistency.

Waste of time.

I'll give you decision making and poor football brain, but the rest of these remarks are unfounded.

If decision making improves by following the likes of Simon Black around every week then he will make it.

I'll give you decision making and poor football brain, but the rest of these remarks are unfounded.

If decision making improves by following the likes of Simon Black around every week then he will make it.

the only think he has done wrong in his time at our club was his brain fade on friday when holland caught him in defence

deliberate you are a DlCKHEAD :cool:

Mate.....he's an average footballer......a poor footballer actually.......I've seen them before at Richmond.
He's a nothing...he runs with the pack like a lost sheep dog, and has a brain freeze in traffic....
A bit like you MadTiger2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006whatever!

Btw.....your nick's expired...lmao.
Loser

Benny.....my marks are unfounded ONLY if you don't watch him play.

He's a dud....
Actually, he'd make a good VAFA Senior player, playing in the match of the day at Elsternwick Park......That's about it.

Where were you friday night? At the pub absolutely smashed screaming dumb thoughtless clueless comments as usual? :cool:

I was on the wing at the 'G' you dipstick....
While you were sitting with the other kiddies in the Cheer Squad.
(Did you hold the rope on the Banner?.....yippee, what a thrill !!)

Tell me what Jackson did that was soooo wonderful??????????
All this from a guy that has had enough chances to show something.
Mate...he's lost in Senior AFL unless SOMEONE better than him MAKES
him look good....(You work it out MT.....you brain surgeon)

Anything out of the ordinary....or was he spoonfed?

You're a fool and always have been MT.
With a nick that screams of being some type of online chat spam bot.

if he can stay as a tagger and free up sugar than definately keep him another year or 2
its very hard to survive as a smallish forward in any side

Benny.....my marks are unfounded ONLY if you don't watch him play.

He's a dud....
Actually, he'd make a good VAFA Senior player, playing in the match of the day at Elsternwick Park......That's about it.

You can stick by your comments if you think he is slow with no endurance.

For someone with no endurance to stick to Simon Black for 4 quarters they must be doing something right :eek: Credit where it's due?

I was on the wing at the 'G' you dipstick....
While you were sitting with the other kiddies in the Cheer Squad.
(Did you hold the rope on the Banner?.....yippee, what a thrill !!)

Tell me what Jackson did that was soooo wonderful??????????
All this from a guy that has had enough chances to show something.
Mate...he's lost in Senior AFL unless SOMEONE better than him MAKES
him look good....(You work it out MT.....you brain surgeon)

Anything out of the ordinary....or was he spoonfed?

You're a fool and always have been MT.
With a nick that screams of being some type of online chat spam bot.

yeah i saw u, missing teeth, mullet and all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how's the 300kg wife? :cool:

She's only 300kg cause she wanted to pigout to celebrate finding your family's dole cheques in a broken shopping trolley dumped in the Yarra.

I told her to return the cheques to Mr & Mrs Madtiger at the homeless shelter,
but she said you'd only spend it on bad booze, cheap cigarettes and pokie machines.

So while you tease my 300kg wife, you are partly to blame !!!!!

Please get a job..........so my wife can get thin again.........

hahahahahaha

She's only 300kg cause she wanted to pigout to celebrate finding your family's dole cheques in a broken shopping trolley dumped in the Yarra.

but she said you'd only spend it on bad booze, cheap cigarettes and pokie machines.

hahahahahaha

Oh sorry, you have the wrong family. I'm an Engineer :eek:

hahahahahaha
you have serious issues, and for the record madtiger is an engineer not the brightest but he does alrite in life;)

Miller picked him up at 17 years old on the back of school football IIRC. Is meant to be extremely intelligent which I guess is good around the club off field.

Underrated attribute onfield IMO Benny.

IMO Foley has improved so quickly because he's a smart footballer (who also works very hard). The attribute he was most deficient in last year was his disposal. That zero-step chip he banged on the boot straight away and found a player inside-50 (Pettifer? - it was days ago now! ;)) is a perfect example - he saw the opportunity before the ball even arrived (because he's always smart enough to be constantly looking) and executed instantly. Same with his running...he knows he's not the fastest bloke on the field, so he sets off on a run with a clear idea where to go to if he gets caught, and the arms go up just before he's caught so he can lay it off without being caught holding it.

Intelligence helped Wayne Campbell craft a career out of not much in the way of raw talent.

I suspect Jackson will eventually be a similar sort of 'thinking' player...the exciting part is that he's way ahead of both the above for body type for AFL and as a natural athlete.

And on contracts - we have to be careful about handing out too many.

Bowden replaces Gaspar on the Vets List which is one spot. You'd think that Kingsley, Knobel and Krakouer would make way. That would be 4 spots. Do we keep King and Howat? Do we promote Graham?

Great to see some guys actually improving. Makes a change :thumbsu:

Absolutely Weaver.

Gonna be some tough decisions to make at end of year for the first time in too long.

hahaha. nerd. ;)

Jacko has won me over with his recent form, not many players can tag the oppositions best midfielder AND get telling possessions AND kick goals. 1 year contract would do you'd think, he needs a full year of form to be getting a 2-3 year deal. Needs to work a bit on his agility and acceleration to become a genuine class midfielder but at the moment a top line tagger.
who have u been watching, his athleticism is one of his best assets, do u have any idea

As someone else alluded to, he has a role now. He;s too small for a key position. Doesn't have the engine or the tools to be a full-time midfielder. Was being starved as a small forward and wasn't suited to a running defender's position.
has a run-with role and is one of those players who manages to nullify while getting a bit of it himself.
So in short, he's found his niche. Needs to keep on keeping on if you know what I mean. Won't ever be an automatic selection, but if he can contribute and play a role, then has a spot in the side.
once again, u lack the brain power to analyse a player properly

Don't rate him...
Slow reactions (and don't count that snap goal, the fastest reactions in that passage of play was J.Riewoldt's handball - reverse the roles and there is no way Jackson could have handballed that fast!)
Gets lost out on the field.
No football brain.
No endurance.
Slow.
Poor decision making.
Plods around.
Will never have any consistency.

Waste of time.

you have no idea, slow!!! no endurance!!! plods around!!! u are the one with no football brain

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Jackson....deserves a new contract IMO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back