Player Watch Daniel McStay

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it true he's been doing Ballet to strengthen his knees? A bloke I work with mentioned it. Not sure where he heard it.
We had a ballet trainer working with Reid, Moore and Elliott several years ago to help strengthen their troublesome hamstrings, so it wouldn’t surprise me.

If we are no chance of scrapping into the 8 and our season keeps tracking the way it is, I’d be tempted to just put Dan on ice until next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we are no chance of scrapping into the 8 and our season keeps tracking the way it is, I’d be tempted to just put Dan on ice until next year.

It’s an interesting point you make, my mate said this last night too, why risk him. Dare say he’ll return asap though.

He’s raring to go mate, no way they can hold him back.

If he is feeling great it's up to the docs from there.
Elliott and Mitchell back around the same time.
I'm not giving up just yet.

Not saying you are giving up brother. Just some nuffies on this board are getting tiresome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he is feeling great it's up to the docs from there.
Elliott and Mitchell back around the same time.
I'm not giving up just yet.

Not saying you are giving up brother. Just some nuffies on this board are getting tiresome.

Nah good point FJ. The medical staff know way more than I ever will.

I'm glad you pointed out that you're not saying I've given up yet, because I certainly haven't and I'm glad you haven't too!

I feel sorry for him. Missing the grand final and premiership after being huge in the other finals.

Then does his knee in preseason. Works so hard to have a huge recovery because the man is hungry, and by the time he comes back, his teammates have probably blown the season and won’t make finals or may just but won’t do deep into September.

Poor bloke.

It’s unlikely we will be “ no chance” by the time he’s ready to return given how even the competition is. Doubt the club will be throwing in the towel until it’s mathematically impossible.

I’ll back the medicos to say when he’s ready. Telling mcstay he’s out until next year for no good reason doesn’t sound like a palatable option

Yeah imagine telling the bloke who's worked his arse off to get right to play this year... forget it Dan, you can wait until 2025.
Imagine not being an amoeba

Imagine not being an amoeba
Its easy if you try
No cretins below us, above us only Fly
Imagine all the cretins, saying Dan shouldn't plaaayyyyy
You may say I'm an amoeba, but I'm not the only one,
I hope one day you'll join us, and see that Dan is The One.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Daniel McStay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back