Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok we will bid on Lombard costing you 500 draft points šŸ˜šŸ‘
Rank these five players in order of value from the highest draft price to be paid for them to the lowest:

Dan Rioli
Dan Houston
Liam Baker
Shai Bolton
Bailey Smith

Rank these five players in order of value from the highest draft price to be paid for them to the lowest:

Dan Rioli
Dan Houston
Liam Baker
Shai Bolton
Bailey Smith

Bolton

Rioli / Houston - Rioli has the pace to break lines but Houston has a great leg.

Baker / Smith - Baker is solid, Smith is capable of better but the ACL etc. brings his value down.

Dan Rioli
Dan Houston
Liam Baker
Shai Bolton
Bailey Smith

Bolton
Rioli
Houston
Smith

Not sure what that had to do with us holding pick 1 and can bid on Lombard costing the GC a lot more draft capital šŸ‘

Bolton
Rioli
Houston
Smith

Not sure what that had to do with us holding pick 1 and can bid on Lombard costing the GC a lot more draft capital

Why do some fans say outlandish shit like this when everyone knows that ainā€™t gonna happen.

You really think they will shaft pick 1 by 10k along with the right to be the number 1 pick, out of spite šŸ„“

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I get everyone overrates its own players but no one actually thinks Rioli is close to the player Houston is right? Or Smith for that matter.

He is a nice player, nice to have but heā€™s worth a late first at best even with the contract. If Richmond manage to get more for him bloody good on them.

I get everyone overrates its own players but no one actually thinks Rioli is close to the player Houston is right? Or Smith for that matter.

He is a nice player, nice to have but heā€™s worth a late first at best even with the contract. If Richmond manage to get more for him bloody good on them.
Rioli has won a prelim off his own boot (4 goals), can play the ultimate team game for his team mates can dominate, can pick goals from 50m on the run & pace to burn and can pay both ways front and back. Both Houston & Smith do have some qualities, no doubt but they are both 1 dimensional players.

I get everyone overrates its own players but no one actually thinks Rioli is close to the player Houston is right?
Of course he's close to the player Houston is. Anyone who says he isn't, isn't paying attention or just flat out talking shit.

One playing for the 2nd team, one playing for the 18th team.....

Why do some fans say outlandish shit like this when everyone knows that ainā€™t gonna happen.

You really think they will shaft pick 1 by 10k along with the right to be the number 1 pick, out of spite šŸ„“

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lombard looks like an absolute GUN!!!!

Remember that time Houston kicked 4 goals in a prelim?
Remember that time when Houston won 3 premiership medals?

Easy known tigers fans are new to the top end of the draft.
Houston is an AA player and on a different level to Dan Rioli, who was a decent role player when Richmond won their flags.

Should've stopped here. Because this...

...does absolutely nothing to support your argument. Many good players haven't won premierships, and many worse players have won multiple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should've stopped here. Because this...

...does absolutely nothing to support your argument. Many good players haven't won premierships, and many worse players have won multiple.

And Rioli is better than just a good playerā€¦ it was criminal that Saad got Riolis AA.
But an AA award is a load of BS.

Rioli will have a best and fairest to add to his collection.

And Rioli is better than just a good playerā€¦ it was criminal that Saad got Riolis AA.
But an AA award is a load of BS.

Rioli will have a best and fairest to add to his collection.

I am not disputing that he's a good footballer. I am merely suggesting that using a premiership or three isn't the best way to go about demonstrating why he's better than another.

Dan Rioli
Dan Houston
Liam Baker
Shai Bolton
Bailey Smith
Iā€™m going

Bolton
Houston
Rioli
Smith
Baker

Smith gets downgraded due to his knee.

Iā€™m going

Bolton
Houston
Rioli
Smith
Baker

Smith gets downgraded due to his knee.
I think smith is undervalued personally. These knees are pretty routine recoveries nowadays. Dozens of examples.

If cats get him for pick 15 itā€™s a steal. Heā€™s a gun. Much better than Rioli And 3 years younger too.

Issue is Gold Coast will have pick 8, not pick 5 and Lombard is a real chance of getting a bid in near that range. They also have a crapload of young talent as it is.

Pick 8 and then Gold Coast using pick 25 to get a future 2nd rounder from a club like West Coast

Pick 8 + future 2nd for Rioli seems about right here

Bolton
Rioli
Houston
Smith

Not sure what that had to do with us holding pick 1 and can bid on Lombard costing the GC a lot more draft capital šŸ‘
Maybe we make a play for Houstom where Port want two teen or one low first rounder.

Issue is Gold Coast will have pick 8, not pick 5 and Lombard is a real chance of getting a bid in near that range. They also have a crapload of young talent as it is.

Pick 8 and then Gold Coast using pick 25 to get a future 2nd rounder from a club like West Coast

Pick 8 + future 2nd for Rioli seems about right here
GC won't give up any future picks with their academy kids coming through.

Why did you ignore the Bailey Smith part of the question?

Oh because he kicked 4 goals in a Prelim from a wing/on ball at age 21 a week after winning a SF,

Jason Castagna also won 3 flags in that time btw doesn't add value

GC won't give up any future picks with their academy kids coming through.
Oh its them giving up pick 25 to get a future pick to hand back. I cant see you guys wanting more picks this year

A alternative to that actually is for you to give up draft points back to Gold Coast to get to pick 13.

21 and 39 for pick 13 is actually a great win for you while not mattring at all for Gold Coast . Gold Coast can do some good things with that pick 13 really if they believe that it will be eaten up by a bid

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back