Player Watch Darcy Fogarty - Re-Signed to End of 2031

How many goals will Darcy Fogarty kick in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn’t have the same depth on it that Tex does but over 40-45 meters it’s almost as accurate.
Yep. Unfortunately Tex is almost a once in a generation player in that regard. His field kicking over long distances on either foot is something the league is unlikely to see again for some time to come once he retires.

Gotta love the Pear board being shocked that Fogarty is a better footballer than Marshall.....

They really are stuck in some sort of weird vortex over their
The funny thing is we drafted him with Port's first round pick that year (they had traded it to Brisbane).

That's gotta sting.

I love watching Fog more then any other player, has that brute strength and talent. When he goes near it, something normally happens.
The evolution of Fog is great too. 2 years ago, he would have given away 4 or 5 free kicks but last night, he just competed and completed and brought the ball to ground. The smalls had a good game because of him.
Not expecting that every game but just mark the ball or bring it to ground and don’t get outmarked, the smalls will become better due to him. Like someone earlier said, he should me vice captain

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gotta love the Pear board being shocked that Fogarty is a better footballer than Marshall.....

They really are stuck in some sort of weird vortex over their
Both had breakout seasons at the same year so Kane Cornes has always ramp that Marshall is better than Fogarty. Marshall has not only stalled but regress big time after concussions when Fogarty has taken a very big step after looking shaky.

Both had breakout seasons at the same year so Kane Cornes has always ramp that Marshall is better than Fogarty. Marshall has not only stalled but regress big time after concussions when Fogarty has taken a very big step after looking shaky.

You literally need to spend 5 minutes watching them both play to see who has a higher ceiling lol.

Fogarty is someone I'd go to the trenches with.

You literally need to spend 5 minutes watching them both play to see who has a higher ceiling lol.

Fogarty is someone I'd go to the trenches with.
completely different type of player too. Marshall is a lead mark kick kind of forward suited to the forward 50. Fogarty has the ability to get right up the ground and link play along with his ability to hit packs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Fogarty - Re-Signed to End of 2031

Back