Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just shows how empty the cupboard is
after Murphy leaves
Moore a mere shadow of what he was
Frampton Fumbly bumbly
Dean looks vfl

Forget smith and go and get key backs

If it wasn’t for superman Nick plastering over the cracks, our defence inadequacies would be be more apparent and the microscope would come out more
I'd say if Nick had a bit of extra help in the midfield, the ball wouldn't have been entering the Sun's forward 50 so quickly, so easily & so often.

And still..only a 11 point loss.

I'd say if Nick had a bit of extra help in the midfield, the ball wouldn't have been entering the Sun's forward 50 so quickly, so easily & so often.

And still..only a 11 point loss.
The margin doesn't mean anything, we always win by small margins. The reality is that we will be on 36pts along with every other side down to 12th. We need to win the majority of our remaining games and that won't be easy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The margin doesn't mean anything, we always win by small margins. The reality is that we will be on 36pts along with every other side down to 12th. We need to win the majority of our remaining games and that won't be easy
The point of mentioning the 11 points was to illustrate we didn't get smashed on the scoreboard like some posters would have you believe.

I'm well aware we need to win as many games as possible. Just like every other team who wishes to play finals.

We had comfortable wins against Lions, Port, Eagles & Dee's.

His old man left the club after 2 seasons as captain. Moore is in his second season as captain. Apples don’t fall far from trees.
No comparisons with oranges please.
His old man also said that was his biggest and only regret in his football career
Anyone genuinely suggesting trading our captain is just talking absolute rubbish out of frustration

If it wasn’t for superman Nick plastering over the cracks, our defence inadequacies would be be more apparent and the microscope would come out more
Yeah of course we have to have 1 of our mids getting a lot of the ball because the opposition mids sure do. Reckon Flanders set them up. Who was on Flanders, Miller and Anderson? Whoever his opponents were they should get a Fly spray tomorrow.

Liam Jones is a very good defender and Dogs defensive systems are better than ours....

This is some next level shit to justify Moore being glaringly suspect one on one for years.

I reckon we'll see a much improved Moore on Friday night. The midfield will be very important. Cameron has to play out of his skin also. Big game coming up, hopefully playing at the G will inspire the boys

I think they’re fine, mostly. I think Dean should be playing. Our midfield did them no favours

I reckon half the problem was the ruck duel not necessarily the midfield.

Gold Coast got first use constantly and they're mids, particularly Rowell, was exactly at handballing through heavy traffic to get good clearances.

There is only 1 thing he is now decent at

Sending players off injured by sticking the boots in.

Petracca and yesterday Witts but only problem is Wittsy came back on.

If he was Darcy Smith we would have dropped him weeks ago. Funny how for some players the cliff comes earlier.
If he could do the same to Curnow it will help our cause. And the rest of the comp

Yeah of course we have to have 1 of our mids getting a lot of the ball because the opposition mids sure do. Reckon Flanders set them up. Who was on Flanders, Miller and Anderson? Whoever his opponents were they should get a Fly spray tomorrow.
Stupid sexy Flanders. It’s like he was wearing nothing at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back