Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic performance by Darcy in conversations in cars.....Abbey steered the conversation to cars and driving but it was Darcy who seamlessly embellished the whole conversation. He really shows skills in this aspect of his performance. We really need to look for opportunities to use darcy's skills in this area.

Smart, good looking, well spoken, & a gun athlete. Darcy is a gifted guy and he is not apologising about this as much as he should be.

That pisses me off.

F* tall people (, especially the ones who are studying International Relations).

Last edited:
Smart, good looking, well spoken, & a gun athlete. Darcy is a gifted guy and he is not apologising about this as much as he should be.

That pisses me off.

F* tall people (, especially the ones who are studying International Relations).
so true....surely we can find a spot at the club for him. His speeches last year must have attracted numerous new members. He's really wasted in what he's currently doing. I keep looking at him on gameday and wonder how he could promote the club if he was roaming the corporate boxes....

That pisses me off.
What about Marketing, HR, Sport's Management and Hospitality?

That pisses me off.

Especially tall people who change our culture into something to be proud of.

Nothing screams winner like finishing an argument on a forum with a personal attack.

Well done sir, Darcy would be
I just hope he and the other defenders this week can deal with Cameron Rohan Henry Stengel and Neale .big ask ... This is really what it’s all about .
Yes the midfield is vital but the whole defence needs to tighten up , eliminate the clangers and show high intensity and maximum defensive efforts and concentration
Stakes are very high for all players
IQ and bruzzy need to lift also
Not sure about markov this week

What about Marketing, HR, Sport's Management and Hospitality?

If all the above are studied concurrently by someone over 6'2" and the a*hole is averaging HDs. F* them too.

I just hope he and the other defenders this week can deal with Cameron Rohan Henry Stengel and Neale .big ask ... This is really what it’s all about .
Yes the midfield is vital but the whole defence needs to tighten up , eliminate the clangers and show high intensity and maximum defensive efforts and concentration
Stakes are very high for all players
IQ and bruzzy need to lift also
Not sure about markov this week

IQ live couldn't run last week.

If all the above are studied concurrently by someone over 6'2" and the a*hole is averaging HDs. F* them too.
Anyone over 6' 2" would not consider Marketing or HR so no need to send profanities in their direction.

Why do you hate us Jathanas...?
You don't know hate

pineapple GIF

Why do you hate us Jathanas...?

Because you're smart, good-looking, athletic, & tall.

As a way of spitting in the face of all that's holy, you add pineapple to pizza.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was running with his back to the play when we had a kick out, not making himself a target 50m out.

Lost form, lost the hunger.

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back