Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the anger unwarranted JB? He is a mile off where he should be

He's a football player out of form.

It happens, and it most often happens for extended periods of time.

Sometimes it is explicable (e.g. injury), sometimes it is just a 'natural' lull.

I don't see anything in this to be angry about, especially when the reasons for our mediocrity can be found all around the ground.

Sometimes it is explicable (e.g. injury), sometimes it is just a 'natural' lull.

I don't see anything in this to be angry about, especially when the reasons for our mediocrity can be found all around the ground.
Typically, All-Australian premiership captains don't play 3.5 months of poor football.

Anger is a perfectly reasonable response, even if it is one you don't experience.

Captains set the tone a fair bit of the time.

He also happens to play in a pretty important position, and from where he stands on the field he anchors the defence.

He hasn’t anchored anything all year and the team is rudderless. 🚤

Typically, All-Australian premiership captains don't play 3.5 months of poor football.

Anger is a perfectly reasonable response, even if it is one you don't experience.

I think that you'll find that champion footballers often do suffer form lapses for long periods.

In any case, it remains that Darcy is having a sub-average season.

I'm not angry that Darcy Moore isn't playing champion football; I just wish he was.

I'm not angry that our team is playing middling (at best) football. I just wish we weren't.

-----------------------------------------------------

Anger is a very special emotion which should be reserved for people who make me wait while they reverse park, because they think being quicker to exit a car park is more important than my need to find a car park.

That's a worthy anger.

I think that you'll find that champion footballers often do suffer form lapses for long periods.

I'm not angry that Darcy Moore isn't playing champion football; I just wish he was.

I'm not angry that our team is playing middling (at best) football. I just wish we weren't.

Anger is a very special emotion which should be reserved for people who make me wait while they reverse park, because they think being quicker to exit a car park is more important than my need to find a car park.

That's a worthy anger.
Do they? Maybe our previous captain spoilt us a bit too much.

---------------------------------

Install a bullbar and ram them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a worthy anger.

Name 1 that basically lost a whole season….at 28.

He’s not 34.

Harry McKay got dropped last year.

Rest of the team is just inconsistent, Darcy is consistently spudding it up. Another poster said watching Darcy try to rev up his teamates before the game is cringeworthy and I agree.

He just shouldn't try and rev up his teammates, too true. Not if it makes people like you cringe.

Hopefully the club hears of your plight.

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back