Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not fit to carry Maxwell's bag. Nick was such a warrior. Darcy is unsighted in games and does not provide any leadership.

Would not even take the responsibility to be on Cameron.
I know

Last week frampton had to take wright
The week before he had to take king

Tonight they hide him while IQ was thrown to the wolves

The captain and biggest reputation key back should have put his hand up and say I’ll take the best tall forward

I'm drunk. Just for something different.
I love Darcy Moore. His mojo coming back soon.
Please don't hate on him.

I know it’s unlikely given his status as captain, but a hard call really should be considered with Darc, he’s doing and offering no more than what Charlie Dean has offered when he’s been in the side.

Obviously I know it’s not likely, but looking at it from a purely objective point of view, he should be dropped due to his continued below par performances.

And that’s just referencing his defensive game, I’ll leave his disposal and decision making out of it.

I know it’s unlikely given his status as captain, but a hard call really should be considered with Darc, he’s doing and offering no more than what Charlie Dean has offered when he’s been in the side.

Obviously I know it’s not likely, but looking at it from a purely objective point of view, he should be dropped due to his continued below par performances.

And that’s just referencing his defensive game, I’ll leave his disposal and decision making out of it.

It's the system 😂

Needs to put the club first and relinquish the captaincy in the off season to focus on his own game.

He's already got a premiership as captain under his belt and it's looking increasingly unlikely that we'll be back in the hunt for a flag again soon with a big list turn over required.
Are you serious mate? Lmao
Darcy capitano for the next several years. Fantastico !
Perhaps Nick after him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The coach has lost faith in him as a defender, as have I, so should have played him as a forward tonight

A coach who had 100% confidence in his captain would have said, I know you are down on form, but I know how good you are, so I want you to play on their best forward ( Cameron ) and show how good you are.

seeing him smiling at the end 🤮 seriously . Be respectful of your opponent, congratulate him and then walk off.
It’s not hurting enough, so we are not improving

does moore know the system?

Not sure ask the blokes defending him during the week.

This isn't a form slump, this has gone on most of the year.

The coach has lost faith in him as a defender, as have I, so should have played him as a forward tonight

A coach who had 100% confidence in his captain would have said, I know you are down on form, but I know how good you are, so I want you to play on their best forward ( Cameron ) and show how good you are.

seeing him smiling at the end 🤮 seriously . Be respectful of your opponent, congratulate him and then walk off.
It’s not hurting enough, so we are not improving
Shut up mate. Fly has not lost faith in him.
Just spewing crapola.
You're an idjut.

Dean in the backline, Moore forward or ‘rested’ to recover from whatever they are ‘carrying’.

Cos it ain’t the system, it the vibe or Mabo.

Trying to protect him from a hard match up, been doing it all year, and he is just getting worse and worse.
Evidence is clear for all to see if you just take the blinkers off
No, you stated the coach has lost faith in him.
Rubbish

If he can't regularly nullify the opposition's best defender, intercept mark, spoil or provide run out the back he doesn't deserve to be captain, let alone justify his contract.

Have we seen any of the above in the last few months? His most prominent performances that I can recall have been on the ABC.
He does spoil and that is the problem. We would be better off if he marked. 10 spoils tonight which extends his lead as #1 spoiler in the league. But you don't get big contracts just to spoil.

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back