Recommitted Darcy Parish [RFA 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong receive; Darcy Parish
Geelong give up; 2022 first rounder, 2023 first rounder

Essendon Receive; Xavier Duursma, Port Adelaide pick 8
Essendon give up; Darcy Parish, Aaron Francis

Port Adelaide Receive; Geelong 2022 first rounder, Aaron Francis
Port Adelaide give up; Xavier Duursma, (possibly a future 3rd or fourth to balance the transaction)

Could wrestle with some things to even it out but essentially Essendon are getting a former first round draft pick for close to parity to his draft pick, Geelong get there man for the two firsts possibly required whilst Port get some collateral in for a promising kid who is rumoured to be unsettled.

Is this Adam Cooney and his mega trade?

Dodo will want 2 firsts. Good luck Geelol.
How would two picks in the 15-20 range be considered unreasonable for someone like Parish?

Last year an inferior player in Cerra got pick 6 and a 3rd round pick. Would you rather that or two late first round picks?

How would two picks in the 15-20 range be considered unreasonable for someone like Parish?

Last year an inferior player in Cerra got pick 6 and a 3rd round pick. Would you rather that or two late first round picks?
Look I rate him and you're probably right.
But seriously, how many firsts does this mob wanna dish out??
They gave 3 for Cameron.
Theyd have to give 2 for Hopper if he chose them.
And now have to give a first for Bruhn.

They gave 3 for Cameron.
If they keep up making top 4, as many as they want

They gave 3 for Cameron.
If we're bringing in Bruhn we ain't looking at Parish. There's a limit to the number of players you can trade in

Mate of mine reckons a so called insider on a pies board is saying he wants out and the Pies are into him as an inside mid.

Can't see it happening, too hard to deal with Essendon.
This rumour has the integrity of a freshly blown snot rag.

Essendon is a very unhappy place right now. Parish and others bought into Ruttens plan and now.................................
No they didn’t, that’s why he got the sack. Also, your rumour is fictional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's completely fascinating watching people down ramp trades like the guys making the trades are reading this shit.

Parish not worth a top 10 pick? lol what a ****in laugh

it's completely fascinating watching people down ramp trades like the guys making the trades are reading this s**t.

Parish not worth a top 10 pick? lol what a *in laugh

Probably is to Essendon fans, but not to anyone else.

If you want a top 10 pick, your better off waiting a year and see what Compo you would get as a Free Agent.

Probably is to Essendon fans, but not to anyone else.

If you want a top 10 pick, your better off waiting a year and see what Compo you would get as a Free Agent.
It's wishful thinking anyway, I don't think Parish is actually going anywhere unless the new coach tells him to '**** off'. And if a new coach did that there's a 50-50 chance the coach would be ****ed off first.

Mate of mine reckons a so called insider on a pies board is saying he wants out and the Pies are into him as an inside mid.
Can't see it happening, too hard to deal with Essendon.
Pies will have two first round picks with Grundy and Henry going out

Last edited:

Pies will have two first round picks with Grundy and Henry going out
Unless it's a top 10 pick the club won't be trading Parish.

Every chance we could finish in the bottom part of the ladder next year and get a top 10 FA compo pick.

Yep it's why i don't see the club off loading him this trade period unless it's a really good deal.

We could finish bottom 5 and go into next years draft with two top 10 picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Darcy Parish [RFA 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back