Multiplat Dark Souls II

Remove this Banner Ad

I consider myself pretty damn good at DS and DkS. I'm struggling so far. I absolutely love it. Was worried it would be a bit easier. But they've changed gameply just enough for it to be a new learning curve.

So I've horribly failed at avoiding media for this game, but seeing some of the tearing and frame rate hitches makes me feel content that I'm doing the right thing :p

It's messing with my brain, I'm now contemplating grabbing Titanfall to tide me over but I'm in no position to be spending more money on games!
I know that feeling so I downloaded stick of truth torrent but it's not helping

It's messing with my brain, I'm now contemplating grabbing Titanfall to tide me over but I'm in no position to be spending more money on games!

I just put 100 hours into Dark Souls 1, so this month wait may actually help me avoid being burnt out and disliking 2.

At least that's what I'm telling myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many console gamers who have 'moved on'... Ugh.
I'm a console gamer until I can afford a new computer.... Then watch out y'all I'll be noobing up the pc games....

Might go check my mail box again

Get a decent rig and you'll never look back, if you play your fair share of games ends up being the most cost-effective solution too.
Yea I'm saving to invest in a business next june/July so after that I should have enough cash to upgrade my computer in the lounge and buy a decent office rig so I game on them in my house....

And man just checked Oz game shop and they ain't shipping it until tomorrow... I won't have for for at least a week.

If it makes you guys who don't have it feel any better. We don't have online yet. God forbid us measly Aussies get servers. Noooo. We have to wait for the European server to go up.

If it makes you guys who don't have it feel any better. We don't have online yet. God forbid us measly Aussies get servers. Noooo. We have to wait for the European server to go up.
How is it?
Is it as bland with directions as the last?

How is it?
Is it as bland with directions as the last?

Oh yeah. Even blander I'd say. Playing completely blind and I've gone the wrong way twice and been absolutely mauled by enemies way too tough.

One thing I can say I dislike, my only complaint is the way durability is now handled. Instead of weapons slowly degrading then repairing them, they bow degrade super fast. I'm talking within like 30ish enemies.

Now resting at a bonfire automatically restores them but you have to basically carry 2-3 weapons now. Its not bad, just hard to get used to. Apart from that, I'm in love with it.

Oh yeah. Even blander I'd say. Playing completely blind and I've gone the wrong way twice and been absolutely mauled by enemies way too tough.

One thing I can say I dislike, my only complaint is the way durability is now handled. Instead of weapons slowly degrading then repairing them, they bow degrade super fast. I'm talking within like 30ish enemies.

Now resting at a bonfire automatically restores them but you have to basically carry 2-3 weapons now. Its not bad, just hard to get used to. Apart from that, I'm in love with it.
That weapon thing is an odd mechanic I wonder I'd go with that....

Can't wait

I got it tonight, started with the new "swordsman" class and played about 45 minutes.

The new inventory is confusing to me.
can somebody tell me how to level up?
<- click for somebody who has played in a bit.

I love the life gems.

I got to a point where I had saved 4000 souls and lost them all. I forgot that in the early stages, 4000 is quite alot, and now I am gutted about it.

I got it tonight, started with the new "swordsman" class and played about 45 minutes.

The new inventory is confusing to me.
can somebody tell me how to level up?
<- click for somebody who has played in a bit.

I love the life gems.

I got to a point where I had saved 4000 souls and lost them all. I forgot that in the early stages, 4000 is quite alot, and now I am gutted about it.

leveling up
You need to talk to a women near the bonfire in Majula, I think she is looking out over the cliff

Dose anyone know when the Euro servers will start working?

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Dark Souls II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back