Darwin Football Association - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nils williams wont coach south because he has gone overseas for 12 months. scotty matho will coach south because he works with towna doesnt he???

Has anyone seen jason hamilton play because i heard he is a very poor player.
He was assistant coach of spreyton this year thats the reason he played seniors i was told.

yep you spot on 2bseen bloody helpless he was but he has signed up to be non playing coach watch out for the bulldogs big improvers this year:p

I heard today that kent wylie has stood down from coaching the yolla football club in 2011 not sure the reason why. The new coach will have a hard job to replace the likes of heath,woolridge,harnett,riley which have all retired.They have got some good young blokes coming through they just have to keep them at the club.
Massive news if correct, I assumed it was a 2 year term but things do change-will believe it when I see it on the "supposed" retirees as they do it , or at least some of them , every year yet surprise, surprise play again:footy:

yep you spot on 2bseen bloody helpless he was but he has signed up to be non playing coach watch out for the bulldogs big improvers this year:p
The Dogs were happy enough to have him as non-playing but will train, knees no good which is fair enough.They have signed 3 or 4 from over Devonport way due to Hamilton which will be good, was there many there on Friday night to meet the new coach, anyone know out there ?

The boys at south have lost a few players
D gillham - ridgley
S gillham- natone
n russell- forth
c stretton- burnie
r baldock-burnie
j stubbs-penguin
a butler-ridgley

Does anyone no if terry duff is coaching yeoman because thats what i got told today.

Does anyone no if m patterson and j mckenna from queenstown are playing for ridgley because that what i have been told.

The boys at south have lost a few players
D gillham - ridgley
S gillham- natone
n russell- forth
c stretton- burnie
r baldock-burnie
j stubbs-penguin
a butler-ridgley

Does anyone no if terry duff is coaching yeoman because thats what i got told today.

Does anyone no if m patterson and j mckenna from queenstown are playing for ridgley because that what i have been told.
On paper thes appear to be massive losses however everyone knows how strong the depth is at South so it would be fair to assume that they will still be thereabouts, looks like the Saints are recruiting hard, the 5 will stay the same anyway I reckon and after this year it looks like anything could happen

Somerset's winners were Brady Yates (seniors) & Iain Swain (reserves)
I see where the Yolla job is in the Advocate today, interesting times up the hill now as Wildman did really well with them last year, they have some good young players and are always thereabouts.You would imagine that someone "internally" may do it but we will have to wait and see although Natone, Yeoman and the Crows are yet to appoint coaches as well so there is still plenty of time I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Timmy Mac has Somerset, Nigle Coulson & Ado King Co-Coaches of Ridgley, Some nobody doing the Dogs next year And Terry Duff is likely to be heading to Yeoman as senior coach
Any word on a possible coach at Natone too soon if Duffy was to leave ?It appears Hamilton has recruited ok at Heybridge but they will lose The Devries brothers, Blair Kaine, David Jacobson and maybe AaRon Macintosh .

Any word on a possible coach at Natone too soon if Duffy was to leave ?It appears Hamilton has recruited ok at Heybridge but they will lose The Devries brothers, Blair Kaine, David Jacobson and maybe AaRon Macintosh .
where they all off to moocher

It is going to be very hard for queenstown to get a coach i think. I will give the crows 2 years and they will fold. WHAT DO USE THINK.:footy:

Dogs are spruiking that they have signed another NTFL player, who won his clubs best and fairest this year, any one know who?

I guess it can only be 1 of 6 blokes lol

Dogs are spruiking that they have signed another NTFL player, who won his clubs best and fairest this year, any one know who?

Where are they getting their money from? all reports around town they have stuff all

Where are they getting their money from? all reports around town they have stuff all
They are better off this time now than they were last year but yes, do still owe a few people but if they are as successful in fundraising and .cutting out on wasteful expenses they will be ok.New canteen staff for next year so that will help as it will balance and make more sales, will not have to get new jumpers, dress shirts, goal post covers or a new scoreboard this season so they will be in front already.

It is going to be very hard for queenstown to get a coach i think. I will give the crows 2 years and they will fold. WHAT DO USE THINK.:footy:
I do not think the DFA would allow this or at the minimum try and help them as the comp still needs them and more importantly the bus trips home :thumbsu:

WHY would this player go there ?I have heard they are chasing a bloke by the name of Lyndon Stubbs , ex Ulvy, Devonport and current Northern Bombers.Apparently he is wanting work but is pretty "tired".Has trouble keeping his feet, chops the footy up , struggles to mark but has plenty of pace.Paul Atkins wants him at Rosebery Toorak as well

WHY would this player go there ?I have heard they are chasing a bloke by the name of Lyndon Stubbs , ex Ulvy, Devonport and current Northern Bombers.Apparently he is wanting work but is pretty "tired".Has trouble keeping his feet, chops the footy up , struggles to mark but has plenty of pace.Paul Atkins wants him at Rosebery Toorak as well

No idea, was just posted on their Facebook page and was wondering who it could be..

Dont think Stubbs ever played at Ulv but showed glimpes at dev and has improved at North Launceston.. Would be handy but Id imagine wouldnt be worth the coin he would want.. Not so sure on the pace either, he is a fairly solid lad..

No idea, was just posted on their Facebook page and was wondering who it could be..

Dont think Stubbs ever played at Ulv but showed glimpes at dev and has improved at North Launceston.. Would be handy but Id imagine wouldnt be worth the coin he would want.. Not so sure on the pace either, he is a fairly solid lad..
I think he has a relation that plays cricket at Ulverstone, fills in every now and then in the A Grade:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back