Dating: Age difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk
I find any sex at that age totally meaningless and disgusting. I thought it was all talk at that age but if they really were doing it thats just filthy.
So do I :rolleyes: , the sad thing is quite a few of them started when they were just 12-13 :rolleyes:

Dating Age Difference

Originally posted by Bee
Umm, you are in Tassie aren't you? You do realise that the age of consent in Tasmania is 17, don't you?
And you're on the Moon.I dont know what the age of Consent is there,5 maybe?.

Re: Dating Age Difference

Originally posted by Bombers 2003
And you're on the Moon.I dont know what the age of Consent is there,5 maybe?.

Oh God, here we go. Yet another 'intellect' joining Big Footy. Ironic isn't it? We lose posters of the calibre of Mocca, Tiger Tank etc, and gain the likes of you!

From my experience i'd blame the guys trying to talk them into it and pretending they love them for a root however i realise now from listening to some girls that they can be just as bad.
I agree people get peer-pressured into doing it, once they've lost there virginity at around 13 they think it's "cool". :eek:

Re: Re: Dating Age Difference

Originally posted by Bee
Oh God, here we go. Yet another 'intellect' joining Big Footy. Ironic isn't it? We lose posters of the calibre of Mocca, Tiger Tank etc, and gain the likes of you!
It's all part of Bluey's plan to relaunch the site as "Big Footy 2: The Dumbening".

One of my sisters started going out with the bloke around the corner at about 12. He was about 17. 'Going out' then simply meant hanging around each others place.
They've been married for about 36 years now.

Originally posted by Squeak
You are from the country, aren't you Fred?

Wasn't then - city born and bred.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what about younger guys and older girls? ive never been involved with a younger guy in any way other than distant friendship associations and the thought of it any other way at the age i am now disgusts me......
but... the other day i met this new guy at work who in my mind at the moment was perfect. he looks atleast 21 and behaves as though hes well over 21... anyway i agreed to go out with him the other nite only to find out he was 17!!!!!! despite me being totally into him till i found this out i had to leave then and there. i was shocked and any attraction i might have felt before flew away completely.....
ive never been with anyone within a year of my age, only older...

AND, how are 14 year olds thinking of sex? wtf? or even boys in that way... and im sorry but what the hell are their parents doing letting their CHILDREN out with 20 yo???!!! i wouldve been shot at that age... why dont they try volleyball or netball or something?

Originally posted by Blues Angel
Well for me, I've always gone for guys who are a bit older.
My oldest partner was 9 years my senior, and the youngest bloke was 1 year older than me (and very immature). Anotherie was 5 years older than I was. I tend not to date my own age group cause I find them moronic and immature...

More likely you tend not to date your own age group because you don't want to stand on your own two feet in the real world and would prefer a sugar daddy to look after you so you can go on living your life as a little girl.

You call yourself mature, I'd called you immature as you need to rely on older guys for security and make you feel better about yourself, much like a child needs her father.

Originally posted by helen20
... anyway i agreed to go out with him the other nite only to find out he was 17!!!!!! despite me being totally into him till i found this out i had to leave then and there. i was shocked and any attraction i might have felt before flew away completely.....

I respect your decision in that regard though, I don't know maybe you could well come to regret the decision to leave him straight away.

You obviously were attracted to him and said that he was mature and mature looking yet when you discover his age, you lost interest. To me, the guy now is still the same person as the guy you became attracted to in the first place and it just seems that his age was outside your comfort zone. I wouldn't rule out a relationship with the guy if you really like him just on accounts of his age (provided the age difference isn't too overwhelming). Good relationships are enough hard to find without ruling out relationships on accounts to age (within reason of course).

Originally posted by Zombie
More likely you tend not to date your own age group because you don't want to stand on your own two feet in the real world and would prefer a sugar daddy to look after you so you can go on living your life as a little girl.

You call yourself mature, I'd called you immature as you need to rely on older guys for security and make you feel better about yourself, much like a child needs her father.

That's a load of bull**** because most older guys still cant even stand on their own two feet and act less than their age. If anything she probably doesn't want to be a little girl by dating a little boy. No matter how old a guy is anyway he should always look after the girl and make her feel secure anyway that is a guys job afterall we r the ones who gotta do all the work poppin kids out :p

That's a load of bull**** because most older guys still cant even stand on their own two feet and act less than their age. If anything she probably doesn't want to be a little girl by dating a little boy. No matter how old a guy is anyway he should always look after the girl and make her feel secure anyway that is a guys job afterall we r the ones who gotta do all the work poppin kids out :p

Yeah but we're the ones who've got to do all the REAL work, listening to you lot whingein' about it :p :p

Originally posted by Zombie

I'm not afraid to admit I'm actively seeking a sugar mama so I don't have to stand on my own two feet, no success thus far though. :(

Originally posted by Sydneyfan
I respect your decision in that regard though, I don't know maybe you could well come to regret the decision to leave him straight away.

You obviously were attracted to him and said that he was mature and mature looking yet when you discover his age, you lost interest. To me, the guy now is still the same person as the guy you became attracted to in the first place and it just seems that his age was outside your comfort zone. I wouldn't rule out a relationship with the guy if you really like him just on accounts of his age (provided the age difference isn't too overwhelming). Good relationships are enough hard to find without ruling out relationships on accounts to age (within reason of course).

Is that like on Jerry Springer where they find out its a man done up as a women even thought its the same person deep down underneath :p

??? Most older guys can't stand on their own two feet? Who supports them then?

Not that I value or respect your opinion on the matter as from what i can tell you have gained the majority of your relationship experience in a dark corner behind your local boozer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dating: Age difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back