Rumour Davey wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand (just as Geelong are doing) that you're making noise about dishonesty etc, but please try and see it for what it is.[/quote]

Put any slant on it you like. Wellman dogged MFC. Ordinary form.

You should have written this:

I'm sorry, and it's pathetic (but typical) so many of you are using this to stick it to the club, but if people reneg on deals, there's no reason not to think they're anything but lying *****. (Unless they come to Essendon and it suits us.)

You should have written this:

I'm sorry, and it's pathetic (but typical) so many of you are using this to stick it to the club, but if people reneg on deals, there's no reason not to think they're anything but lying *****. (Unless they come to Essendon and it suits us.)

Just be thankful the Hird factor has no interest in Bailey, or we'd take him back too.:p

Davey on big money is a big risk. Chances are someone is going to fall on him again and break him.

If all Melbourne offers is some worthless picks then fck him and them. Let him try his luck.

yeah umad.

So the guy signs a whatever-year deal, where he can opt out.
At what point is "I'm opting out" dogging you?

Can you point me to his comments saying he'd definitely be there next year? EDIT: Obviously, only something that pre-dates him leaving. There's dozens of posts over on Demonland about how he'd signed an extension, but only after he left... suss... searched "Wellman extension"... nothing... suss.
Sour grapes methinks. Unless you can find something?

Can't see Melbourne going after Davey. It's not because I think he's a poor player, but simply because our needs are in other areas and we already have several small forwards on the list.

Davey is ok, but he's not really a big upgrage on what we already have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back