David Hille

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
"Yellow & Black"
Where is this guy at? Possibly the worst ruckman in the competition. Slow, cumbersome, shocking at ground level. Laycock not much better either I'm afraid. The bombers have some serious ruck problems and have kept these guys too long.

Thoughts?

Where is this guy at? Possibly the worst ruckman in the competition. Slow, cumbersome, shocking at ground level. Laycock not much better either I'm afraid. The bombers have some serious ruck problems and have kept these guys too long.

Thoughts?

24825BP~First-Step-Toward-Failure-Posters.jpg

Give him a break, he is basically holding the ruck for essendon by himself.
Hopefully at the draft some talls will be picked up for essendon

He's had 1 bad game out of 6 and you start a thread like this?

It's not just this one bad game is it? He's an ordinary ruckman. Zero mobility and doesn't do enough around the ground. How much longer does he have?

If you rate him that's ok. Im just saying he's no good and should have been moved on along with laycock.

It's not just this one bad game is it? He's an ordinary ruckman. Zero mobility and doesn't do enough around the ground. How much longer does he have?

If you rate him that's ok. Im just saying he's no good and should have been moved on along with laycock.

They have to make do with who they have. why dont u suggest something they could do then

Hille single handedly got Essendon back in the game during the third quarter last Friday against the Saints. He was like a man posessed.

The thread starter has no idea. Hille is a vital player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me guess, today was the only Essendon game you have watched for the year?
He has been in our bests for the other 5 games.

you obviously dont watch essendon enough then
laycock yes..hille-no way

edited to say-mods bay 13 please

Hille single handedly got Essendon back in the game during the third quarter last Friday against the Saints. He was like a man posessed.

The thread starter has no idea. Hille is a vital player.

Couldn't agree more - in the best 3 or 4 ruckmen in the competition I would have thought.

WTF? Worst ruckman in the league? Are you mentally disabled? Have you watched any Essendon match this year other than today?

Get a clue or stick to bay 13.

Ok then, he's the best ruckman in the AFL. Is that better?

I just don't rate him and I think he's had more than enough time.

Remove this Banner Ad

David Hille

Remove this Banner Ad

Back