David Hille

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not just this one bad game is it? He's an ordinary ruckman. Zero mobility and doesn't do enough around the ground. How much longer does he have?

If you rate him that's ok. Im just saying he's no good and should have been moved on along with laycock.

For a ruckman with zero mobility he's averaging 16 disposals and 6 marks.

Im not Hille's biggest fan but he's been influential this year.

If you think Hille is the worst ruckman in the comp you need to watch more football

With laycock being less than helpful to hille, hes doing an awesome job on his own. hes basically holding up that ruck by himself. who else could do the job hes doing ?

serious question
apart from that one season, do you think that simmonds has been a much better ruckman than hille?

In terms of mobility no he isnt much better. Simmonds does a lot more around the ground though and is better in the ruck. Not by much I must say but yes I rate simmonds higher than Hille. Simmonds is 30 and almost done anyway.

with laycock being less than helpful, hes basically doing all the rucking himself. who else could do what hes doing then ?

Hille couldnt possibly be the worst ruckman in the competition. He is still doing an awesome job basically by himself

Hille single handedly got Essendon back in the game during the third quarter last Friday against the Saints. He was like a man posessed.

The thread starter has no idea. Hille is a vital player.

Once St Kildas one and only ruckmen had gone off after giving Hille an absolute bath in the first half

In the 2nd half Hille was able to give the 189cm Jason Blake a rucking lesson, no question, a Jason Blake who doesn't even practice with the clubs ruck coach.

Seriously... are you getting Hille confused with Laycock ? There is absolutely no other explanation for that crap that you have written in this thread.

No confusion here. I'm being as honest as I can and Im happy for you bomber fans to refute my opinion. No problem at all. There is no more improvement in Hille and I thought today my views on him have been vindicated. It's all good.

No confusion here. I'm being as honest as I can and Im happy for you bomber fans to refute my opinion. No problem at all. There is no more improvement in Hille and I thought today my views on him have been vindicated. It's all good.

Sadly for you, The other 5 weeks of the season your views on him have been proven wrong;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is this guy at? Possibly the worst ruckman in the competition. Slow, cumbersome, shocking at ground level. Laycock not much better either I'm afraid. The bombers have some serious ruck problems and have kept these guys too long.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Hille has been Essendons best player this season.

Is todays game the first Essendon game you have watched?

Correct me if i am wrong but wasn't he named in the Victorian squad?

My thoughts are that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Hille has been Essendons best player this season.

Is todays game the first Essendon game you have watched?

Correct me if i am wrong but wasn't he named in the Victorian squad?

If he's named as Victorias ruckman we are in trouble.

Bomber fans, I don't mean to offend. Im simply stating an observation that given the amount of time Hille's been at essendon I honestly don't believe he's a good ruckman. Just not mobile enough and goes missing too often. I concede he lacks support.

Bomber fans, I don't mean to offend. Im simply stating an observation that given the amount of time Hille's been at essendon I honestly don't believe he's a good ruckman. Just not mobile enough and goes missing too often. I concede he lacks support.

His speed reading was comparable to the two MF players that were listed with him in the CH10 coverage. I think it was around 29.5km from memory which certainly isn't slow. He is actually quite mobile.

This is the only Essendon game you've watched this year isn't it?

Please go away and watch some footy.

He'd be one of the most mobile ruckmen out there but it's obvious you are only trolling because you can't be that stupid.

He's not the greatest but he's very solid and rarely gets beaten and dominated.

Arguably the second/third best ruckman in the league on form before today's game. The OP is an absolute peanut.

Is this thread about adam pattison? He's a young kid and our second string ruckman.

FWIW Patto>>>>>>>>>>daylight>>>>>>>>>>cloke/hamsen/hackland.

Well done, Pattison is better than Ackland. He must be a superstar then :thumbsu: :D

Hampson is much better athletically than Pattison and has genuine talent to go along with being able to try hard which Pattison lacks.

Cloke, at least at this stage, is MUCH better than Pattison.

Good try though :eek:

^^ What are you talking about son?

Didn't realise the midfield decided a ruckman's individual worth

^^ What are you talking about son?

Didn't realise the midfield decided a ruckman's individual worth

Since nerds invented 'clearances'
which bats at around 50pc.

A big mans impact,
has influence,
since ruckmen don't jump anymore.

Madden (27),
was the best of the last 45 years,
and jumped early.

Um.. i aint your son either champ.
Old and stand 199cm,
and done the run and jump thing since year dot.

Remove this Banner Ad

David Hille

Remove this Banner Ad

Back