What the heck? David King vs Chris Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

Love how people stick the boots into people who are on the record probably making 20 predictions a week about short and long term football decisions when people on here call for a delisting and four years later love that very same player.

Are people just supposed to like, know everything?

Unsurprisingly both Lloyd's analysis on sunday footy show and Kings yesterday morning on SEN completely focussed on the simplistic notion that Swans players "didn't turn up" and neither gave any credit to the Lions brains-trust or players for putting work into specific swans players to blunt their impact on the game.
King was still harping on about how he isnt a fan of the uncontested marking game that the Lions played to perfection on Saturday. If a team doesnt play sling shot/surge footy like the Pies/Swans then King/Daniel Hoyne refuse to accept them as contenders.

so you show 3 examples where his predictions were incorrect. 1. no one gets things right 100% 2. sure you're not just cherrypicking?
Heaps aren't right but mostly inconsequential.

I'm highlighting personality and tendency evidence and the tendency is he's conservative and mean spirited.

Anyone outside the conservative corporate jock mould he attacks. It's no coincidence.

Classic school bully in the American movies of the 80s and 90s.

Doesn't like Fagan (too old..didn't play AFL)
Doesn't like Hogan (drugs, mental health issues)
Doesn't like anyone different and outside his comfort zone.

Heaps aren't right but mostly inconsequential.

I'm highlighting personality and tendency evidence and the tendency is he's conservative and mean spirited.

Anyone outside the conservative corporate jock mould he attacks. It's no coincidence.

Classic school bully in the American movies of the 80s and 90s.

Doesn't like Fagan (too old..didn't play AFL)
Doesn't like Hogan (drugs, mental health issues)
Doesn't like anyone different and outside his comfort zone.
Obvious which side of politics you reside on. I've never really seen that in Lloyd. I hated him when he played after what he did to Sewell, but he's one of the most reasonable commentators out there, sitting aside flogs like King, Cornes, Maclure, Caro, Hutchy, etc. Not sure why you're focused on whether he 'likes' someone. It's more whether he has a valid opinion. Hogan took a long time to get his act together. Wasn't exactly a beacon of role model behaviour. Not sure where you get the 'bully' character assessment from.....

Obvious which side of politics you reside on. I've never really seen that in Lloyd. I hated him when he played after what he did to Sewell, but he's one of the most reasonable commentators out there, sitting aside flogs like King, Cornes, Maclure, Caro, Hutchy, etc. Not sure why you're focused on whether he 'likes' someone. It's more whether he has a valid opinion. Hogan took a long time to get his act together. Wasn't exactly a beacon of role model behaviour. Not sure where you get the 'bully' character assessment from.....
Which side of politics do you think I'm on?

Lloyd such a flog and Barret .
Barret said when Rance did his knee Richmond no chance of winning flag , Lloyd said similiar in 2016 we needed a full rebuild , then in 2020 said we couldn’t win the flag 😂

One of the most talented groups that wasted it = Bombers late '90s/early '00's. The Lions being the architects of their downfall.

Remove this Banner Ad

What the heck? David King vs Chris Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back