What the heck? David King vs Chris Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

This is an Xbox-level u see standing o team tactics…pure Dunning Kruger 😂

As you’ve completely misinterpreted what Dunning-Kruger set out to prove - you are more than obliged to point out exactly what I wrote that was questionable.

Rabish Binney failed to understand I was not criticising Fagan, merely pointing out his coaching system has been set up to suit his strengths.

In your childish terms - this required an X-Box level analogy of his coaching system.

You don’t appear to have grasped that.

You’ve selectivised my summary of his game day system and tried to big-note yourself by referencing a behavioural effect used to describe an individual's perceptive weakness.

FAIL.

D-K - their studies established that an individuals ‘perceived abilities’ sometimes do not match with the reality.

Their studies have ZERO to do with personal overestimation of intelligence or knowledge.

Their studies were predicated on ABILITY to perform certain tasks.

So, little man, in trying to reference a popularist behavioural effect to my observation on coaching from the bench - you’ve proved yourself an adept in purveying complete nonsense.

Next time try to understand what a person is pointing at - not criticise their fingernails.

You’re proving my point with every character you type 😂

And has Fagan proven him wrong?
The Lions arguably have the best list in the comp and should’ve won a premiership under him.

Melbourne media: “the Lions have an amazing list and should have won two flags by now because of the elite talent they have”

Also Melbourne media: “we’re not voting for any Lions in the All-Australian other than Andrews and Neale…and even then only every second or third time they deserve selection”

You’re pushing a broken, illogical narrative bruh…others might ask why but personally I don’t care

🦁 🏆

Melbourne media: “the Lions have an amazing list and should have won two flags by now because of the elite talent they have”

Also Melbourne media: “we’re not voting for any Lions in the All-Australian other than Andrews and Neale…and even then only every second or third time they deserve selection”

You’re pushing a broken, illogical narrative bruh…others might ask why but personally I don’t care

🦁 🏆
What the **** is wrong with you guys?

I regret getting involved in this discussion. I just made one comment that was in relation to that point of time and you’re carrying on like idiots.

You’re commenting after the fact. Who said that Brisbane wouldn’t or couldn’t?
Certainly not me. As a neutral there’s no side I wanted to win it more than Brisbane.

Have some humility and stop carrying on and calling people ‘bruh’. If you’re a grown adult and using that word..

King was very specific that Fagan wasn't the right man for the job at this juncture , that he was a development guy only,, and not smart enough to get to the top, and couldn't and wouldn't win the flag.

So King was very specific in his criticism and has therefore been clearly most definitely proven wrong.

I can't see how this is possibly arguable.
It isn’t and he has proven him wrong. My comment was before the prelim final that he hadn’t proven him wrong yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

What the heck? David King vs Chris Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back