Heppenheim
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sebastian Vettel
20 possesions at 3/4 time.

Has to be a Rising Star chance.

Big last term please Dave :thumbsu:

David Mackay Rising Star Nomination Surely?!

How well has he played tonight? Oh man, I haven't been this excited about a young midfielder for...quite some time!

He is going to be one heck of a player that's for sure. 20 possessions at 3/4 time, and most of his disposals have been pure class.

I haven't noticed any other rookies that have played particulary well this week. Cmon D-Mac, let's get that nomination! I think a goal would get the job done! :thumbsu:

can we stop sniffing around the rising star award like dogs into dung?

you can't talk about how irrelevant it is (and it is) and then go on heat anytime someone might get a sniff?
:rolleyes:

The award means nothing, I don't cry myself to sleep when I think about how we haven't had a nomination for years, but what does it hurt for one of our youngsters to get national recognition?

:rolleyes:

The award means nothing, I don't cry myself to sleep when I think about how we haven't had a nomination for years, but what does it hurt for one of our youngsters to get national recognition?

because of the hypocrisy of running it down, and then getting excited anytime you get near it. this is so obvious, I am not got to explain it again.

And Drummond there are so many things that you DO cry yourself to sleep about at night, excluding this one from the list doesn't mean too much.

because of the hypocrisy of running it down, and then getting excited anytime you get near it. this is so obvious, I am not got to explain it again.

And Drummond there are so many things that you DO cry yourself to sleep about at night, excluding this one from the list doesn't mean too much.
I like you crow-mo, but you're being really obnoxious. :thumbsdown:

Just like you, I’m not going to explain it because I just did, but you really are way off base about this.

can we stop sniffing around the rising star award like dogs into dung?

you can't talk about how irrelevant it is (and it is) and then go on heat anytime someone might get a sniff?

Of course it's not of massive importance.

Still be nice to get one though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't there more than a few people on this board last week or two who thought that he needed to spend some time back at South Adelaide

Wasn't there more than a few people on this board last week or two who thought that he needed to spend some time back at South Adelaide

Yes - and I was one of them.

Not one of us suggested it was due to any shortcomings in him as a player though, merely that he had looked tired in the last couple of games and could do with freshening up in a less physical league.

Yes - and I was one of them.

Not one of us suggested it was due to any shortcomings in him as a player though, merely that he had looked tired in the last couple of games and could do with freshening up in a less physical league.

Yes, but what can he learn by getting 40 touches for South?

Surely he is better off toughing it out at the top level, as that is where he will be for the next ten years, hopefully remaining in a Crows jumper.

He reminded me so much of Reilly tonight, in the way he moved and his use of the footy.

Yes, but what can he learn by getting 40 touches for South?

Surely he is better off toughing it out at the top level, as that is where he will be for the next ten years, hopefully remaining in a Crows jumper.

He reminded me so much of Reilly tonight, in the way he moved and his use of the footy.

It was never a question of what he would learn at the lower level. There is no doubt in anyone's mind that this kid is AFL quality NOW. It's just a matter of his body getting a battering week-in-week-out in the AFL and many of us thought he might have benefited from a week in the (comparatively) less physical SANFL, just to freshen him up a bit.

Turns out he didn't need a rest at all!

It is just so refreshing to see so many quality youngsters stepping up this year.

Otten is putting some pressure on, and with Reilly and Symes to come back in the competition for spots is heating up. Add to that Rodney Dangerfield coming in next year, things are looking rosey for the Crows midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

David Mackay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back