Day After Day After New Year Test: Australia v India @ Sydney (Tue-Sat) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope he goes home hundred-less personally. Stuff being a part of history.

I want our bowlers being celebrated at the end of the series for being good enough to deny him that ton, rather than him being celebrated for getting it. Let him go home and make it against the Bangas for all I care.
Totally agree mate!! :thumbsu:

But I bet he gets it today. :(

Hope he goes home hundred-less personally. Stuff being a part of history.

I want our bowlers being celebrated at the end of the series for being good enough to deny him that ton, rather than him being celebrated for getting it. Let him go home and make it against the Bangas for all I care.

1 sachin century this summer is pretty good effort from our bowlers. I just want a result and not these two batting for 2 days!

Not expecting masses of wickets for Lyon but I would like to see him and Clarke devise a strategy for stopping the strike turnover.

Devise a danger plan if they want to score off him try and hit through the field to the boundary. See if they can dry the strike turn over.

I'd be very, very, very surprised if Tendulkar doesn't get a ton.

Better now than in Adelaide, where he'll definitely get one too.

Not enjoying the return of the lifeless pitch.

Could quite possibly see a double hundred in the Adelaide test.

It's a flatter pitch then this one in Sydney.

Would have thought dropped catches or catches taken as % of chances would be more relevant. You can only take the chances that get presented.

He may have 9 catches from 9 chances.

Yes, completely situational.

The only indicator of the quality of a keeper for stats would be a "difficult catch" stat, an "easy catch dropped" stat and a "difficult take to deny byes" stat.

Those obviously would be to someone's discretion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

big fan of the abc commentary when kerry says to harsha: so... what did you do last night?:thumbsu:

Skull goes well after a big lunch - arvo session might be worth tuning in if these 2 get paired up later today? 'skippy' session was a classic early in this test! :thumbsu:

Nice to see their are still those who appreciate talent on this forum, from both sides, and who can see past the " #### off " stuff

agreed. i always appreciate quality cricket regardless of the opposition. and love watching great batsmen in full flight :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Day After Day After New Year Test: Australia v India @ Sydney (Tue-Sat) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back