Day After Day After New Year Test: Australia v India @ Sydney (Tue-Sat) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

6645068269_54ed34f635.jpg

What? You do realise this is their 2nd innings?

i'm pretty sure he was being facetious....

wrap it up here lads.

imo there are still questoin marks on lyon, and i don't think his confidence will be done any good if we go with four quicks in perth, which is a massive chance...

We are witnessing the end of Nathan Lyon's Test career here :(

i think that might be a bit premature, but i'd say his confidence has taken a bit of hit, and seeing clarke opt to bowl himself and hussey whilst he had been rested for a good half hour prior is not something any bowlers feels good about.

we're still yet to find out what lyon is made of, but clarke needs to bite the bullet and find out because you can't hide him for much longer.

No, that'd be Tendulkar's turnaround regarding Monkeygate.

Thought one of you will open the monkeygate. You tell us we bitch about it when Mcgrath called Jayasuriya a "black monkey" and when Lehmann called a SL player a "black ****", but you have to bitch about monkeygate all the time. This is the hypocrisy I was talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ashwin can bat, has looked pretty solid so far this series. he's looked better than kohli for example and perhaps auditioning to bat at 6

Thought one of you will open the monkeygate. You tell us we bitch about it when Mcgrath called Jayasuriya a "black monkey" and when Lehmann called a SL player a "black ****", but you have to bitch about monkeygate all the time. This is the hypocrisy I was talking about.

Lehmann was suspended.

Hypocrisy abounds here fella, a lot of these guys bagged the crap out of the side a few weeks back and called for a wholesale cull, now have got right back on the bandwagon again

Remove this Banner Ad

Day After Day After New Year Test: Australia v India @ Sydney (Tue-Sat) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back