Day After Day After New Year Test: Australia v India @ Sydney (Tue-Sat) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

They mentioned nothing about hating their country, said they had lost respect for the cricket side, fair difference that

I meant the Australian cricket team, not Australia in general. He said he stopped supporting Australia for the same reason he doesn't like Clarke, which started because of a beef with selectors. Basically, he didn't want Clarke in the team, they kept picking him, so he started to dislike him. He doesn't support Australia because he hasn't agreed with the team selection. Idiocy like that should be rubbished.

Perhaps you were mid sentence when I wrote my post.

Anyone wants to bring up any racial comment from the last 100 years gets time off.

More flogged than a racehorse at the end of 2 miles.

We aren't going there again

Perhaps you were mid sentence when I wrote my post.

Anyone wants to bring up any racial comment from the last 100 years gets time off.

More flogged than a racehorse at the end of 2 miles.

We aren't going there again

So anything before 1912 is fair game? Because I've got some grudges that go way back...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any bowler in Australian cricket who knows how to bowl a yorker, let alone a decent one. Too much of this short pitched stuff to tailenders. Nothing easier than dismissing a tailender with a good old fashioned yorker.

I meant the Australian cricket team, not Australia in general. He said he stopped supporting Australia for the same reason he doesn't like Clarke, which started because of a beef with selectors. Basically, he didn't want Clarke in the team, they kept picking him, so he started to dislike him. He doesn't support Australia because he hasn't agreed with the team selection. Idiocy like that should be rubbished.

Well maybe you should respond to all who have bagged Clarke then, and team selection for that matter, and then go onto all who want Haddin gone( me for one) coz we don't agree with selection
Oh, I must hate my country then !?

Remove this Banner Ad

Day After Day After New Year Test: Australia v India @ Sydney (Tue-Sat) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back