Player Watch Dayne Beams (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we need Beams?
Is our midfield that bad?

Would getting Beams be poor for the development of players Sier and Degoey and lack of game time,not to mention Brown and Daicos?

I just don't get the hype behind the idea of getting Beams back to Collingwood.

My concern is the back line and players that will retire next year Dunn,Goldsack,Reid.

Will Moore last more than 2 games in a row?

Sam Mclarty i see as our only tall defender without senior experience to play defense.

Be Nice to get Beams but I would not say we don't NEED him. We still have a Strong Midfield

Rarely?? - NEVER!! it's always the fringe gossip - she wouldn't know a centre square clearance if she fell over one!

Savage... but true.

I am convinced Carro has a BF account,
After looking at a certain board that's team was going to be undefeated for the next 5 or so years,
And the amount of Collingwood Threads etc.

It wouldn't surprise if she does, and I'd bet she wouldn't be the only journo. Some of the analysis done here is light years ahead of what the "TV experts (David King)" barf out. Most of the technical shit that actually relates to the game would just go over her head, and she'd scan the board for rumors instead.

Why what?[/QUOTE]

Why should the trade period go for 1-3 days? It’s the shortest trade period in any pro sport on the planet

Some talk that the sticking point in the deal is us wanting pick 52 alongside 30 in return for pick 18 and our 2019 1st.

I know more points would be very handy but would we really be so stubborn to scuttle the deal for the sake of 246pts?

FWIW pick 30/52 = 875pts. A bid on Quaynor at 15 = 890pts.
Maybe we need the extra point to get the players we were actually after pre-Beams need to return home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JT and pick 18

If Brisbane want more they can **** off

He doesn't wanna be there so don't see how they think they can get more for a 29 year old
JT just re-signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back