Player Watch Dayne Beams (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i look at it that given Quaynor is touted pick #12-17 that we essentially still get him with a ""1st""" round pick . so we have only paid next years first rnd Pick for Beams. Bargain i say
On that premise correct, that's the full picture.

So this years haul we gain all up:

Beams
Quaynor
Kelly
Beams
Roughead

and any other late type maybe and rookies

This should get us Isaac quaynor and Will Kelly still this year as essentially a 1st and 2nd round worthy drafted players.

My worry is that we gave away our first next year for a 29 year old player that struggles to get on the park from injuries... we have enough of those already

He played 40 games over the past two seasons. We havent done a Hawthorn and gone bargain hunting for broken down crocks.

This should get us Isaac quaynor and Will Kelly still this year as essentially a 1st and 2nd round worthy drafted players.

My worry is that we gave away our first next year for a 29 year old player that struggles to get on the park from injuries... we have enough of those already

He played 40 games over the past two seasons. We havent done a Hawthorn and gone bargain hunting for broken down crocks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're always one of us.

Welcome home.

Jumper 9? Suits you. We have a spare 9.

What will we need for Daics mk2?
Hope we haven’t traded away that here, because all reports say he is the Daics to have.
Welcome back Beamer. Just stay away from Melbournes back alleys please.

I thought I heard we didnt have any father sons next year.....Maybe hes two years away?

18 votes in the Brownlow in a year when his father passed away. He played 21 games and 19 the year before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back