Scandal Dayne Zorko - Instagram

Remove this Banner Ad

Dayne Zorko gets accused of cheating on a woman. Immediately branded a shitcampaigner, calls for him to face club sanction.

Liam Ryan gets accused of belting a woman. Who?

Bigfooty, you can bash 'em but you can't cheat on 'em. It says so in the bible.

Liam Ryan didn't also refuse to shake an opponent's hand and cheat on his wife while being the apparent leader of his football club.

Who gives a shit?

At last some sanity!

I've been reading through this shit and it's kind of like your first half cold Maccas burger. You know it's disgusting, but you can't put it down.

I've had more than one relationship breakdown among close friends where despite knowing both well, and talking to them both extensively after the event, I still had no **** ing idea who did what wrong to who.

Funny how total strangers in a football forum absolutely KNOW who is bad.

I don't think he was worried about whether she was a "worthwhile human being" or trying to draw a correlation. Her being attractive was enough.

Cuts both ways.

If my stepdaughter told me she was attracted to a professional sportsperson in any sport, but most of all football or cricket, I'd be replying "Well that's a huge negative. What has he got that makes up for that?"

Inb4 Alcohol/drug/depression issues to soften the blow from media & public opinion on Zorko.

Not that I endorse what’s happening but instead I’d rather a player be real when having to address fans & media. ie - I play footy, I’m good at what I do and lots of hot chicks wanna bang me #lifes2short

At last some sanity!

I've been reading through this shit and it's kind of like your first half cold Maccas burger. You know it's disgusting, but you can't put it down.

I've had more than one relationship breakdown among close friends where despite knowing both well, and talking to them both extensively after the event, I still had no **** ing idea who did what wrong to who.

Funny how total strangers in a football forum absolutely KNOW who is bad.

What are you saying......

They had an open relationship?
They were separated?
She had cheated first?
They were going through a break up?

What do I have to know about them?

Or is it just a dick with a dick being a dick?

People's opinions will change if the info does.

Cuts both ways.

If my stepdaughter told me she was attracted to a professional sportsperson in any sport, but most of all football or cricket, I'd be replying "Well that's a huge negative. What has he got that makes up for that?"

Money, mostly

Along with getting free meals, free clothes and going to events that allow you to show off on Instagram.

Money, mostly

Along with getting free meals, free clothes and going to events that allow you to show off on Instagram.
Yep. Women will put up with a lot of shit if it is someone who is attractive, has social status, gives her social cache and connections etc. It's not that hard to figure out. Warnie's missus went through that for years. So does Buddy's missus.

What are you saying......

They had an open relationship?
They were separated?
She had cheated first?
They were going through a break up?

What do I have to know about them?

Or is it just a dick with a dick being a dick?

People's opinions will change if the info does.

If I had the faintest idea what the **** you were talking about, I might be able to converse.

I don't know these people. Neither do you.

What I do know is that if you want to know something about ANYONE, the last person in the universe you rely on for data is their ex.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I had the faintest idea what the **** you were talking about, I might be able to converse.

I don't know these people. Neither do you.

What I do know is that if you want to know something about ANYONE, the last person in the universe you rely on for data is their ex.

We have been told he cheated on his wife (edit-partner) and son, and so far that is it.

So far people have said..."that sucks"....

If more info become available, peoples opinions will change.

So, I don't get your opinion about "he said, she said".

Wow some dudes in here have pretty low standards...

"10.5", "would blow her dad she's so hot" etc.

Looks like any normal woman you'd see out on a Friday night.

She'd have to be dense af too, I mean come on. She married that Zorko guy? What a clown.

Not related to this incident but is Zorko the biggest ******** in the AFL? He'd have to be close.
I was thinking she was pretty average but thought I must be out touch with what 18-25 year olds deem “blow her dad” worthy.

In defense of Zoroko's partner tweeting:

For a long time she has been seen on his instagram, on google searches, on the red carpet, alongside Zorko and their son.

And no doubt all their friends already know about the affair. It was probably already a small humiliation for her, probably know by the team and their wives.

So she was facing huge public embarrassment and shame... imagine showing your face after this.

Why not get in front of it by declaring... He is an arse!

You're thinking like a man but not a man drunk. Drunk men don't need their sex partner to be hotter than their partner, they just need them to be willing and there.
Yep, and there is plenty of em, good for me bad for you

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Dayne Zorko - Instagram

Remove this Banner Ad

Back