Scandal Dayne Zorko - Instagram

Remove this Banner Ad

Please. Women do exactly the same thing, both in terms of actual cheating and using social media to acquire hordes of thirsty gimps providing admiration and validation. Not too mention the numerous dudes the typical woman is able to keep orbiting around her with the promise of 'one day' having sex or a relationship.

Ah, I see you know your judo well

Dayne Zorko gets accused of cheating on a woman. Immediately branded a shitcampaigner, calls for him to face club sanction.

Liam Ryan gets accused of belting a woman. Who?

Bigfooty, you can bash 'em but you can't cheat on 'em. It says so in the bible.

Agree mate, BF is nuts some times. I have to ask though, WHO the hell is Liam Ryan ?

So according to that Daily Mail link one of his texts was "F me I'm going to eat your face Thursday". Not even in the same league as swimming and ****.

On another note that's the first time I've been to the Daily Mail website. What a steaming pile of shit that is.

Can someone link me to this swimming and **** thing? I'm sick of reading about it all the time but not knowing what it is

Of course the irony is that the AFL players and men in general who cheat on their partners are often consoled by other females - But it's the same females who willingly have fun with these attached men - Women are not exactly a tight supportive group.

Don't get the why would he cheat on her posts. Partners become very ugly when their personality doesn't gel with yours. Doesn't matter how good looking they are if they shout at you every night for example.

For every hot piece of ass there's a guy somewhere who is sick of her

Im unsure as to why this is treated any different to any other relationship, just because they are both better than average attractive?

Sure, Zorko has more agressive options because the footy slappers will be ever present, but its not like only footy players or only men cheat.

Hes a deadshit for screwing with his childs upbringing. Shes a moron for bringing a child into the world with an immature deadshit.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Im unsure as to why this is treated any different to any other relationship, just because they are both better than average attractive?

Sure, beams has more agressive options because the footy slappers will be ever present, but its not like only footy players or only men cheat.

Hes a deadshit for screwing with his childs upbringing. Shes a moron for bringing a child into the world with an immature deadshit.

Zorko*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure, Zorko has more agressive options because the footy slappers will be ever present, but its not like only footy players or only men cheat.

Right, because what women want most is to be with a really, really short man. He's lucky he can football.

Liam Ryan didn't also refuse to shake an opponent's hand and cheat on his wife while being the apparent leader of his football club.
Are you legit saying that cheating on your wife and refusing to shake someone's hand is worse than beating the **** out of your partner? I'm sure I've read that wrong, you could not possibly be saying that. Please tell me you just worded that really badly.

Sucks for everyone involved. But to be honest, it's none of anyone's ******* business and I hope the AFL stay out of it. They are paying him to play football, not be a good husband.

Think Brisbane might have a vested interest in his home support network?

Last edited:
Exactly. We shouldn't even be here but people, unfairly wronged or not, are shitheads and will take anything into the public realm for sympathy.

Yes Zorko did the wrong thing. But this is not how responsible adults respond. That poor little kid...

She’s the mother of his kid, he cheats on her, what recourse does she have? Shame him in front of his community.

That’s the way it has always worked since we were living in caves.

Cuts both ways.

If my stepdaughter told me she was attracted to a professional sportsperson in any sport, but most of all football or cricket, I'd be replying "Well that's a huge negative. What has he got that makes up for that?"

The money!!! Duh.

Most of these guys have hot women pretty much throwing themselves at them.
In other words they might be getting tested a little bit more than most of the moral police on this thread.
There are plenty of deadshits who go on the dole and play video games and for some reason young girls think they are just misunderstood and can be saved.

I don't think you can weed them out by profession.

As for those others who say this is all Dayne and his ex partner's private business. Well duh ... you're in the rumours and scandal thread.
I reckon you could put together a pretty good semi-comedy soap opera based on a hypothetical footy team, and re-create all the big incidents that have happened over the last 20 years. Any resemblance to real people dead or alive is co-incidental and stuff.... and someone put a fire extinguisher on that dwarf.

She’s the mother of his kid, he cheats on her, what recourse does she have? Shame him in front of his community.

That’s the way it has always worked since we were living in caves.

Primitive societies (such as cavemen, hunter gatherers, Collingwood supporters) generally display little inclination to monogamy.

I can say this honestly... if you are cheating on your partner then i don't want you playing at my club, no matter how good you are as a footballer.

That said, everyone deserves a second or third chance, but you are playing in the VFL for a long time while you take stock, and I wouldn't be surprised to see you getting traded out if you are not otherwise a person of character or needing serious support.

I don't mind young or even old footballers playing the field, but cheating on someone they have introduced to the group as their partner is something different.

Agree but mate, you'd have to have your head in sand if you think any club has players on their list that aren't doing this....

Primitive societies (such as cavemen, hunter gatherers, Collingwood supporters) generally display little inclination to monogamy.

Probably best to put a hold on the sledging until after your team gets over its wooden spoon fetish

Dayne Zorko gets accused of cheating on a woman. Immediately branded a shitcampaigner, calls for him to face club sanction.

Liam Ryan gets accused of belting a woman. Who?

Bigfooty, you can bash 'em but you can't cheat on 'em. It says so in the bible.
Except Ryan had a verbal confrontation with his male cousin yet was accused of belting his missus.

Big footy, where you hang 'em out to dry with zero facts.

Poor Dayne, he’s the victim of domestic violence here by Kalinda.

Sure, he did wrong. But a wrong doesn’t undo a wrong.

Cheating by Dayne is bad
Domestic violence by kalinda is bad.

Spot on Dirty Bird!

Below is my opinion, if Zorko's ex was responsible for the post.

If Zorko is well advised, he needs to make a complaint, in person, at a Police Station & ask for a Domestic Violence Order be applied for to protect himself and their child. QP should then apply for a DV order on his behalf. The Queensland Domestic & Family Violence Act demands she be charged with the relevant criminal offence, so QP should charge her. If Zorko took the above advice, this is how I believe it would play out. The Police would tell him he probably deserved it & he can apply for a DV Order himself. In relation to criminal charges against his ex, the Police would say "It's not in the Public Interest". If he protested to Police, he would be given the directive to "Leave the Station". edit** Imo Zorko would need to take a well respected Solicitor with him to have a chance of being protected by the relevant legislation & being taken seriously by Police.**
If Zorko's ex gets in first & attends a Police Station, she could say "He's calling me and harassing me" "I don't feel safe". Police would be very sympathetic towards her, take a Statement, apply for a DV Order most likely with the child as a Named Person.

Again my opinion, if the roles were reversed.

Zorko's ex would rightfully make a complaint to the Police & QP would rightfully apply for an order on Zorko's ex's behalf (& get one in Court). QP would rightfully charge Zorko with a Criminal offence under the relevant legislation.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Dayne Zorko - Instagram

Remove this Banner Ad

Back