Dayne Zorko

Remove this Banner Ad

lol plowman pretended to dry reach. I saw it during the game it was a jab with his fingers. What is even funnier is that the SPS contact was probably more forceful than the other one.

I would appeal and get dusty as a whiteness ! Two sets of rules , Carlton boy went down like an old balloon

pretty bad. cotchin did exactly the same to lachie neale and got nothing - zorko gets a week.

Oh seriously. What a joke. IF they apply this the same going forward ( which of course they won't), lots of players will be missing Finals as this becomes the new standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw it during the game it was a jab with his fingers.

We all saw it. Being at the game doesn't enhance your view of the act; if anything it diminishes it.

He's probably a bit unlucky and the inconsistencies are baffling, but if you make the conscious decision to do something stupid, you open yourself up to consequences.

We all saw it. Being at the game doesn't enhance your view of the act; if anything it diminishes it.

He's probably a bit unlucky and the inconsistencies are baffling, but if you make the conscious decision to do something stupid, you open yourself up to consequences.
Like Cotchin does week after week?

A free kick would have been nice. Umpire 2 metres from him surely gets dropped this week.

These gut punches are a big part of what i hate about our game. Its soft weak crap. Needs to be stamped out by the afl. He should get a week.

However he cant get a week when comparing to other incidents that havent got a week this year. Mrp being their usualy inconsistent self, joke of a thing.

It definetly hurt plowman. Clearly couldnt breathe, doesnt take much if not expecting it and gets you in the right spot.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

A free kick would have been nice. Umpire 2 metres from him surely gets dropped this week.

These gut punches are a big part of what i hate about our game. Its soft weak crap. Needs to be stamped out by the afl. He should get a week.

However he cant get a week when comparing to other incidents that havent got a week this year. Mrp being their usualy inconsistent self, joke of a thing.

It definetly hurt plowman. Clearly couldnt breathe, doesnt take much if not expecting it and gets you in the right spot.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I was more worried about him getting a week for the SPS reaction. Can't believe he gets medium for that

I too have no issue with gut punches getting a week, but as you said it has to be consistently applied, but the AFL always picks a low ranked team to make a stance. They could've made a stance with cotchin twice but dont because of the backlash it would've received.

Time to scrap the ex footy MRP members & get some qualified people in to run it

Zorko is not a silly person.

He knows that a jumper punch or a gut punch will get him suspended.

So he hits him with an open hand with the emphasise on the palm. It will do the desired result of hurting.

Appeal away Zorks

Wow I cannot believe this. I tend to understand the Zorko suspension because this is what they're trying to eliminate. What I cannot understand is how on earth did Cotchin get off? That's is absolutely dumbfounding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dayne Zorko

Remove this Banner Ad

Back