Certified Legendary Thread Days since Essendon last won a final

... and do you feel sorry for zackah because of this?

• Yes

• No

• patto_man

• zackah should bant all the flogs that vote in this pole

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

105874d1304426782-hai-sa-numaram-pana-la-3000-ns2565hhnsrayman.jpg

A lot gets said about North and Port folding, but really what does Essendon contribute to the AFL? At least Port is so bad that it's comical and North are enjoyable to watch as they troll Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot gets said about North and Port folding, but really what does Essendon contribute to the AFL?

Dollars in the coffers, bums on seats and TV ratings.

What we take from the AFL is as many premierships as your mob, and more recently too. ;)

I love how 'all-time' refers to the only 10 years in history when we were shit.
Why do I always have to explain this

It's the All Time Ladder because it goes back to 1897, but you can configure it for just this century or a particular decade or even a single season etc :rolleyes:

Why do I always have to explain this

It's the All Time Ladder because it goes back to 1897, but you can configure it for just this century or a particular decade or even a single season etc :rolleyes:

You just joined BF. How many times have you posted this crap to be sick of explaining it already? :eek:

All time AFL ladder 2000-2010
22jnlk.jpg

This is a bit like picking out Melbourne kicking two goals in a row down at Kardinia Park earlier this year and saying they were the superior team on the day.

Anyway, looking forward to Essington's revenge - they had two full weeks to prepare for the EF and got smashed by 10 goals, let's see how the $6m men in the coaching box go with 6 months preparation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Days since Essendon last won a final

Back