Certified Legendary Thread Days since Essendon last won a final

... and do you feel sorry for zackah because of this?

• Yes

• No

• patto_man

• zackah should bant all the flogs that vote in this pole

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

2948 lol

We hear alot from Essendon supporters every year that they are on the rise, that every draft pick is a superstar and the.golden child will deliver them 3 flags in 5 years.

However they have the second worst streak in terms of days since a finals win. Even Melbourne have won a finals game in more recent times haha.

meh inferior **** supporters deflecting already. you arrogant bandwagoners wouldnt of made these sort of threads while in a 17 year premiership drought. got a good laugh of your failure yesterday :thumbsu:

Bomber Thompson giving Hird a spray in the coaches box, since Hird is clueless.

Fisher2949UltraSprayValve_380_400kbps.jpg

A lot gets said about North and Port folding, but really what does Essendon contribute to the AFL? At least Port is so bad that it's comical and North are enjoyable to watch as they troll Collingwood.

Come on, he may not be to every ones taste but for mine James Hird is a stand-up comedian extraordinaire, absolutely owned the Essendon supporters by getting them in a position where they couldn't miss the finals, only to train the players into the ground and see them lose the last the last 7 games, classic stuff and then there is the work of his second banana Sideshow Bomber, the old shake up the coke trick never fails to get a laugh.

The punch line is they paid these two clowns millions, while there ex coach goes on to win a VFL flag for the Cats, absolute knee slapper.

Come on, he may not be to every ones taste but for mine James Hird is a stand-up comedian extraordinaire, absolutely owned the Essendon supporters by getting them in a position where they couldn't miss the finals, only to train the players into the ground and see them lose the last the last 7 games, classic stuff and then there is the work of his second banana Sideshow Bomber, the old shake up the coke trick never fails to get a laugh.

The punch line is they paid these two clowns millions, while there ex coach goes on to win a VFL flag for the Cats, absolute knee slapper.
And then there is richmond.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread needs bumping, I can't count how long it is been since the drug cheats won a final but at a rough guestimate we must be hitting the 4500ish mark, we are getting into Richmond levels of shitness, Richmond might be useless but they are not guilty of systematically doping the entire playing list and salary cap cheating.

Thread needs bumping, I can't count how long it is been since the drug cheats won a final but at a rough guestimate we must be hitting the 4500ish mark, we are getting into Richmond levels of shitness, Richmond might be useless but they are not guilty of systematically doping the entire playing list and salary cap cheating.
Get over last Saturday boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Days since Essendon last won a final

Back