Certified Legendary Thread Days since Essendon last won a final

... and do you feel sorry for zackah because of this?

• Yes

• No

• patto_man

• zackah should bant all the flogs that vote in this pole

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Days since Hawthorn last won a game: 214

How will hawfies recover from this??
Oh I don't know maybe console themselves with a recent Back2Back2Back Premiership. :thumbsu:

Most supporters are content with seeing their side win 3 Premierships in their lifetime, we get to see three in three years.

Take you for example I figure by the stupidity of the post you made you must be around 17yo, so you have never seen the Essendankers win anything.

Last edited:

Oh I don't know maybe console themselves with a recent Back2Back2Back Premiership. :thumbsu:

Most supporters are content with seeing their side win 3 Premierships in their lifetime, we get to see three in three years.

Take you for example I figure by the stupidity of the post you made you must be around 17yo, so you have never seen the Essendankers win anything.

yeah but you guys are the "family" club

Believe it or not (unlike 99.99% of the hawks fanbase) some people don't just support their club becaue they're successful, you glory hunter ;)

The prelim where croad hit the post
I remember that game.

Jonathan Hay rogered James Hird. Kept him to 11 possessions and 0 goals

Jimmy should've got some of that 'dietary advice' from his old mate Shane Charters before the game :rolleyes:

That was a spectacular return to footy in 2000 after sitting out the 1998 and 1999 seasons with a recurring foot "stress fracture".

1366390800000.jpg

I remember that game.

Jimmy should've got some of that 'dietary advice' from his old mate Shane Charters before the game :rolleyes:

That was a spectacular return to footy in 2000 after sitting out the 1998 and 1999 seasons with a recurring foot "stress fracture".

1366390800000.jpg

bloke on the right is an Adonis

You are now aware Melbourne has won a final more recently than Essendon.

Melbourne haven't played finals since 2006.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are now aware Melbourne has won a final more recently than Essendon.

Melbourne haven't played finals since 2006.

building up to the big ejaculation.

It's about the journey not the destination mayte

I remember that game.

1366390800000.jpg
it was a miracle
word was the horse was very happy with the permanent hard on and the suntan
though it was difficult to stand by him without getting a poke in the eye

Forget finals. It's been 217 days since the Hawks have won any game of football.
The drought certainly seems to be weighing heavily on about 50,000 bandwagon members right now. They've already stopped attending games and Bae13 is full of Hawks "faithful" who are ever so keen to discuss yesteryear but aren't old enough to remember a league without GC & GWS.
We can discuss the current season if you like (2-0 > 0-2), or we can discuss history (16 > 13). Either way, you'll find the EFC are in a very good place once it's all laid out. :wink:
IMG_0065.GIF

Forget finals. It's been 217 days since the Hawks have won any game of football.
The drought certainly seems to be weighing heavily on about 50,000 bandwagon members right now. They've already stopped attending games and Bae13 is full of Hawks "faithful" who are ever so keen to discuss yesteryear but aren't old enough to remember a league without GC & GWS.
We can discuss the current season if you like (2-0 > 0-2), or we can discuss history (16 > 13). Either way, you'll find the EFC are in a very good place once it's all laid out. :wink:
View attachment 352618

That looks like a man thta has just finished ****ing his club up and stting them back 5 years

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Days since Essendon last won a final

Back