Days Since Tassies last flag

Remove this Banner Ad

The latest fashions coming from Tassie ...

LD6055.JPG

Amongst the Hawks modelling are Shane Crawford, powder puff Jordan Lewis, and rampant butch Metro-sexual Campbell Brown ...

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how it's Geelong clowns now getting chatty about flags and long droughts isn't it!!!!

Not that concerned with the number of days it's been since our last flag, looking at our side at the moment, we should, hopefully be able to pinch one in the next year or two.

And why do you refer to us as our sponsor??? Our sponsor that has seen us post profits for the last few years???

It's a very special train though according to Celtic Pride, it goes to Tasmania.

I think Celtic is missing his little nipple-twisting buddy MCB.

Nah I think u miss ur good old gang-bang sessions with Gilbert Hodge and Hodge2Franklin ..
Can't believe such a group of supporters revere such an ordinary player (Luke Hodge)

BTW there was no lego models available the last few days, hence the trains :D

Note Roughead the White Horse of Tasmania, trying to drown himself as a means of escape from Hawforn fans' fevered, often sick burdens of expectation...

No.................No..........I don't actually see that at all.

Infact the only thing I can see here is evidence your dealer can jump on his product at least twice more.

This thread is a credit to the Cats fans that created it, as it really is the perfect troll.

But I'll be damned if I'm going to sit idley by and let Celtic_Pride hang shit on my team.

Maybe someone could start a "Days since Celtic_Pride changed teams" thread or a "Days since Carlton won a legitimate Premiership" thread.

Carry on, Cats fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Days Since Tassies last flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back