Days Since Tassies last flag

Remove this Banner Ad

6085_bazuka.jpg

still in the gold, wouldnt mind using this on Buddy Franklin when the Bombers play Hawthorn...:)

0094631039058.jpg

Ah yes 1991...the memories....MC Hammer was DA MAN!......

he even brought out his piss and poo gear for the moment!.....who said AFL wasnt global?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cup-final-91.jpg

1991...Tassie are champs are so are Australia......to honor Tassie's achievement in the AFL the Wallabies decide to have 2 heads holding the world cup aloft

should a period of time this long not be measured in years
using days seems like one is using the wrong measurement unit, as something as long as this should be measured in decades, but years will suffice[/quote

Forest you tool whilst were talking decades didnt it take 3.5 decades for sleepy hollow to win there last flag? mmmm............... thats 35 years :cool: 12,775 days ...................a long time indeed :eek:.

should a period of time this long not be measured in years
using days seems like one is using the wrong measurement unit, as something as long as this should be measured in decades, but years will suffice[/quote

Forest you tool whilst were talking decades didnt it take 3.5 decades for sleepy hollow to win there last flag? mmmm............... thats 35 years :cool: 12,775 days ...................a long time indeed :eek:.

typical bandwagon Hawks supporter....a real footy fan knows it was 44 years champ....

back to your PS2

isnt it good for Tassie to have a loss on weekend....:)
One of my workmates said that he would move his desk into the elevator if the hawks lose this week to the Dons....hehe

typical bandwagon Hawks supporter....a real footy fan knows it was 44 years champ....

back to your PS2

Gee well umm gosh, geez im sorry I did the calc wrong 44 thats gee can I say 4.5 decades thats a long time. By the way its ps3 now. If 35 years of backing one team is jumping on the bandwagon, then Im guity of jumping on the bandwagon can only blame my father for this.

Thank you for your correction:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Days Since Tassies last flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back